User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: The Half-Way Hotel DT

    I’m still up for it!

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    “No no, stay still, I’m okay. You’re the one who’s hurt.”

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton felt awful. Maybe if he hadn’t left Janus alone this wouldn’t have happened. “I’m sorry, if I had— if we hadn’t—” he trailed off.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton whimpered a little at the strong grip. Remy grimaced. “Sorry,” he said. “Nearly done.”

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Remy pulled out the alcohol and said, “this is going to sting,” in warning before gently pouring it on a towel and pressing it in the wound.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    “We only— we only split up for a few— a few minutes,” Patton hiccuped.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton rubbed his eyes and tried to stop his tears as Remy opened the kit.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    “I—I couldn’t do anything,” Patton sobbed. Remy rushed in with the first aid kit.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton’s lip trembled, and he began to cry again.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton let him wrap around his shoulders and loosely around his neck. “I got you...” he whispered, and began to unsteadily make his way back to the others.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    “I’m... I’m so sorry,” Patton whispered. “But we need to get you home. Maybe... maybe one of the others could help?”

    Dec 31, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Tales of the Deadfire DT

    I’m doing pretty well! How are you? Do we know who’s up next to post? Also, for anyone who hasn’t joined the discord server, I’ll leave a new link if ...

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton bit his lip to stop it from trembling. He had no idea what he could do. “How do I—how can I help you?”

    Dec 30, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    Hey! Super excited for this! Do we know who’s up next for posting? : )

    Dec 29, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Half-Way Hotel DT

    Hey, is this still active? I love the cast of characters we’ve got and I’m really excited for them to interact if it is!

    Dec 29, 2020


A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu