User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Okay, thank you!

    Jan 4, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Oh awesome! And do you mind if there’s no one else waiting, if I took one of the boys as well? I don’t usually do multiple characters but I’m just ...

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {I’m so sorry. You’ve done things about squeaks and squeals and I genuinely didn’t know it would make you uncomfortable. I meant it more as a small noise than anything, ...

    Jan 3, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Oh okay awesome! I’ll take the girl then!

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton let out an involuntary moan and kissed back.

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton’s eyes widened as he realized what he’d done and he pulled back. “I’m sorry, I should’ve asked first.”

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton’s breath hitched, and he leaned in slowly, unsurely, and lightly brushed his lips against Janus’.

    Jan 3, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Oh awesome! Thank you so much! Do I need to do a male or female character?

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton’s cheeks flushed as he looked at Janus. He felt awful he had gotten hurt. His eyes flickered down to Janus’ lips before quickly looking away.

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton wrapped his arms around him and rested his head again Janus’ shoulder.

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton entered the room and wordlessly pulled the covers back and slipped in next to Janus. He took his glasses off and folded them, placing them on the table. He ...

    Jan 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Are all the spots filled already? If not I’d love to join!

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton swallowed, clearly distracted. After a few seconds he seemed to register Emile’s words and said, “uh, yeah, yeah.” His eyes were still on the hall Janus had disappeared down ...

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    “Alright,” Remy said softly. “It’ll take a long time to heal but I’ve done what I can.” “Are you okay?” Patton whispered.

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    “I’ve cleaned it out,” Remy said, “so now we’re going to bandage it tightly. Hopefully it’ll stop the bleeding and reduce a bit of the pain.”

    Jan 1, 2021


Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green