User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    If she bumped into him, would that be enough to antagonize him if he perceived it as something she did on purpose, or would she need to say something?

    Jan 10, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    @ChesTacos, alright thanks for the feedback! He’s pretty deeply woven into the post at this point, so would there be a way for me to have her accidentally antagonize him, ...

    Jan 10, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Order: Gifted

    Catherine Lunch is a nightmare as always. I sit alone, as far away from the loud, rough group of kids as possible. I'm not used to this— any of this. ...

    Jan 10, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Okay, I'm about to publish Catherine's first post. Just a warning, it is very long. I prefer writing long posts with about the same length of dialogue and action happening ...

    Jan 10, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Hey sorry @TheRealEuphoria, schoolwork caught me off guard. I’ve been meaning to work on Catherine’s first post, just haven’t completed it yet. I’ll try to get it done as soon ...

    Jan 9, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {hey I’m just not exactly where to take it from here. Do you have any ideas}

    Jan 9, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Oh no problem! I completely understand, I did the same thing when I first started on storybooks. It's just to keep the flow of the posts, nothing to apologize for!

    Jan 7, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Hey @ChesTacos! Welcome to the club! Glad to have you onboard! Also, would you mind deleting your message from the main chat?

    Jan 7, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings OOC

    Hey, this has been quiet for a while so I just wanted to give it a little bump. Hope everyone’s doing okay!

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {hey sorry this got lost in my notifs I guess. Yeah sure. I think it may be your turn}

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Order: Gifted

    Aiden I'm sitting at one of the tables in the cafeteria, the round type that don't let you have the chance to hurt yourself on, and there are a few ...

    Jan 6, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Alrighty so Catherine's post will hopefully be written and published within a day or two, but I just wrapped up Aiden's post and I'm gonna upload it now. Please tell ...

    Jan 6, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    I'm going to release two posts, I'm thinking, and each of them may be a bit long. I could split each into two, but since they're intro posts, I decided ...

    Jan 5, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Yeah, Aiden is a very toxic person, but he is definitely a charming one to people who don’t realize how rotten he is on the inside. He could probably bring ...

    Jan 4, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Alright, I submitted both my characters for approval! I was really excited for this so I just sat down and wrote it all up in one sitting. It's pretty late ...

    Jan 4, 2021


Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfi