User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Yeah. When I mean terrifying, I mean even if their personalities are okay, they could still very easily kill me, which isn’t super comforting haha.

    Jan 18, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Honestly all of them are a bit terrifying lol.

    Jan 18, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Hey @Lia5Giba, the post looks great! Apologies, our timelines are a bit different for the posts we’re writing, and so I got a bit confused for the posting order since ...

    Jan 18, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Hey everybody! So I just wanted to update people— I know I take a few more days than some other people for my posts, but my post is coming along ...

    Jan 18, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {sure}

    Jan 16, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {Yeah sure. I just didn't really have any ideas.}

    Jan 15, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Alrighty, so I think I'm up next! I'll get started on a post and hopefully have it up in the next few days!

    Jan 13, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Caretakers [DT]

    *Nudge* Hello! Are we planning to have a posting order for this, or should people just post whenever? This has been quiet for a bit : )

    Jan 13, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Tales of the Deadfire DT

    Hey, no problem! Life comes first. I'm excited to see where this storybook takes us!

    Jan 13, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Okay for one— that was awesome. I absolutely loved it. Two, I would love to be able to do a short post from Catherine’s perspective of what happens on the ...

    Jan 12, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    @ImaginativeAlice that is a smart way to get into their past, but for both my characters I’d say I want to be careful about how often I reveal things like ...

    Jan 12, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Ooh, I’m very interested where you take Aggie, because most of these characters seem like they’re all hiding their secrets. Catherine would be mortified to find out someone else was ...

    Jan 12, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Okay so @ChesTacos, I’m open to the possibility, but currently I’ve got Catherine as a very closed off individual so it would take quite a long time to work up ...

    Jan 11, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Alright, so @ChesTacos, I edited it to include something that might reasonably allow him to say something like that, if you could look that over at some point. If it ...

    Jan 10, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Okay, I think I’ve got an idea.

    Jan 10, 2021


That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly.
— Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead