User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Official Polls Re: Which Punctuation Mark Would Win In A Fight?

    Couldn't offer em-dash as an option because the others would've stood no CHANCE

    Sep 2, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Ossie post is up!! :]]

    Sep 2, 2025
  • Storybook Sanctuary Re: Under a Waning Sun

    Osmond Ferrer His sister had joined the Suns, and it might be the end of the world. Ossie sat on the edge of the town square, his fingers fiddling absent-mindedly ...

    Sep 2, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    My post is nearly finished! I realized I actually need one more tiny bit with Hoss, and then it'll be all wrapped up! Thanks for everybody's patience!

    Sep 2, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Okay my night flew by in a flurry I wasn't expecting, so I wasn't able to get writing done bc I am now VERY eepy but I've got time in ...

    Sep 2, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Hopping here to say that I am still going to be joining tonight but just remembered a homework item I forgot about, so I am going to need to do ...

    Sep 2, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    I am in the pad for a little bit, working on the beginning of my post! Feel free to stop by, anyone!

    Aug 24, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Monday sounds good! Warning that this semester, I'll have to arrive a little late every time because I have a class Monday night required to graduate, and it goes until ...

    Aug 22, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    I think I should be able to at least stop by later tonight! School's been starting up so I'm getting back into my school routine but I'm gonna have some ...

    Aug 22, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    I can do Tuesday! :]

    Aug 21, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Hi!! My show wrapped up and I am ALSO back at my college so I will be able to be there most definitely tomorrow night :] (and should be free ...

    Aug 18, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    Hi y'all SO SORRY for just droping off the planet for a week, it's been hectic 0.0 The artwork is GORGEOUS AHHHHH I'm obsessed and I love it so much!! ...

    Aug 18, 2025
  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Go-To Writing Font?

    Definitely times new Roman

    Aug 12, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Oop so sorry, I’m gonna be a lil late too but will be there

    Aug 12, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    Hi!! Sorry for the late response. I've got a show tomorrow night, but am available pretty much ALL DAY before 5pm CST, if anytime during the day works for either ...

    Aug 7, 2025


That comma is load bearing.
— Omni