User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {ah, yeah I would! Apologies I don’t know how these notifications keep slipping past me 😅 yeah, that sounds good.}

    Feb 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: College in New Rome OOC

    So first off, that was a good intro post, Yoshikrab! I'm excited to see this thing start to roll! Is anyone else up for going next? I know there were ...

    Jan 30, 2021
  • Archive Re: LSS Post-Mortem

    What's your name? winterwolf0100 How did you hear about LSS? I saw the advertisements, and I was also invited by a friend to join their ship. How did you participate ...

    Jan 28, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Beneath the Hero [OOC]

    Okay, I submitted my character for approval! Hopefully they look good! : )

    Jan 27, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Tales of the Deadfire DT

    Hey, just checking in! How're things going for everyone? : )

    Jan 24, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Beneath the Hero [OOC]

    Okay, I think I'm interested in joining if you'll have me! It may take me a few days to get a profile written and uploaded though!

    Jan 24, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    I am so hyped up for everyone to get to write their characters demonstrating their powers! Just reading your post made me super energetic. Amazing job!

    Jan 22, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Beneath the Hero [OOC]

    This is really interesting, but I’m wondering what exactly sponsors do. They make them popular— is that pretty much the extent of their job? Similar to mentors in the Hunger ...

    Jan 21, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    I am excited to say that my post is officially up! It features the points of views of Catherine and Aiden. I also included a link to a song I ...

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Order: Gifted

    Catherine There are a lot more people on this plane than I thought there would be, and I have officially begun to freak out. Amelia only mentioned Aiden and Thomas, ...

    Jan 20, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Ahhh I love them!!

    Jan 20, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Jared could catch Aiden with Nubia if you want.

    Jan 18, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    The thing with Aiden is that he’s charming and nice to everyone unless it doesn’t go his way. As soon as you do something he doesn’t like, he turns cold ...

    Jan 18, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: College in New Rome OOC

    Knowing Faróno, I don’t think she’d be in a sorority or have interest in that whatsoever so unfortunately I don’t know if I could collaborate just yet.

    Jan 18, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Ooh interesting! Does her scream always kill people or can it just injure them sometimes?

    Jan 18, 2021


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights