User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    Alrighty! I'm excited to write my next post but I don't want to step on anyone's toes since I posted more recently so if someone else is interested in going ...

    Feb 8, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    I just think they haven’t been online in a few days : ) life gets busy, and sometimes work and school get in the way of checking things. I’m sure ...

    Feb 8, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Ooh I love that! It does give off Aiden vibes.

    Feb 7, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    Order wise, if we’re sticking to the order we did the first round I believe that would put Scarlett up next? But I’m not certain

    Feb 7, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: College in New Rome OOC

    @HarryHardy, Faróno would likely at least be recognizable to Cass. They wouldn’t be friends because Faróno isn’t really friends with anyone at the moment. She probably stayed in the Hermès ...

    Feb 7, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: College in New Rome OOC

    Great post Carina! I loved it!

    Feb 7, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Tales of the Deadfire DT

    Hey! Just poking back in here. I can’t quite remember who’s up to post next, but how’s it coming along everyone? : )

    Feb 7, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    So I’m not the greatest artist but I was feeling particularly inspired and decided to try my hand at Aiden and Catherine just to get their images in my system ...

    Feb 6, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    So @TheRealEuphoria, you’re up next for Rosetta, correct? : D

    Feb 5, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    I don’t really see a problem with Cloud being an antagonistic character. Him and Aiden could put out some interesting vibes together, haha.

    Feb 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Yes, he is definitely going to be stirring up trouble haha. @Yoshikrab, I love the portrayal of Aiden! I also loved the post in general! As for your question @ChesTacos, ...

    Feb 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {umm, I’m not sure! Do you have a preference?}

    Feb 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Beneath the Hero [OOC]

    Also, sorry for double-posting, but I just wanted to say I'm excited for this storybook!

    Feb 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    I just realized Aiden is probably going to act like Thor to the Hulk with Nubia, in that when he's with Nubia he'll act very sympathetic and tell her he ...

    Feb 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {No, one of them being a prince and another being a servant is fine with me!}

    Feb 1, 2021


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor