-
Re: Cloud & Aiden [Branch off from the Gifted World]
Aiden tugs his backpack up. First day of junior year. Great. In middle school, he would’ve been excited for the first day of school. He was popular, people liked him ...
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: Cloud & Aiden [Branch off from the Gifted World]
Sure! Them at school together, correct? If Cloud is 13 then he’s likely in 9th grade I’d guess, turning 14 at the end of the year, I think? So he’d ...
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: Cloud & Aiden [Branch off from the Gifted World]
Sure! As a warning, I don’t think Aiden will have his hair dyed or be disguised but he will be younger and it’ll be more than a decade later when ...
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: Cloud & Aiden [Branch off from the Gifted World]
Alright, that sounds good. With Aiden, he’d be going by Ken at the time and he likely wouldn’t be hanging out with a lot of people who didn’t go to ...
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]
Alrighty, I didn’t really remember that. Okay then that should work! Rosetta says in her first post she’s nervous about meeting her but she’s grown up hearing about her, so ...
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]
Isn’t Amelia already there though? She prevented Nubia’s demon from setting on Aiden if I remember correctly. Or perhaps she walked away again, in which case that could work.
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]
Like Amelia wanting to save her for later on in the presentations? I think it’s Amelia she’s related to so that’s possible.
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]
Lol okay. I was just wondering so we could try to figure out a justifiable reason why she would go now instead of Rosetta. If you have one though and ...
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]
Oh no, I certainly wasn’t expecting her too! 😂 I was just curious if you had a plan for her demonstration XD
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]
Haha well if we continued alphabetically, then after Rosetta it would be Charlotte. I like the idea for Aiden but now that I’ve thought on it longer I’m actually not ...
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]
Yes, they definitely could be good rivals! I can also see Aiden attempting to get him on his side, and whether or not Cloud went for that would be up ...
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]
Yes that would certainly be interesting. With that in mind does Cloud’s behavior in my previous post still make sense? At least, his interaction with Aiden? I can’t remember if ...
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]
Hmm... that’s possible but this is also going to be the easiest way for all the characters to get introduced to each other and each other’s powers. It would be ...
Feb 12, 2021 -
Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]
Hmm... it’s been a little over 2 weeks since they’ve responded to anything... hope they’re doing alright. But we can’t exactly have someone else post yet since it’s alphabetical and ...
Feb 12, 2021 -
Re: The Half-Way Hotel DT
Sounds great : )
Feb 10, 2021
