User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Cloud & Aiden [Branch off from the Gifted World]

    He got in line for the food and quickly sat down at a table and started eating. The school schedule was weird today, and even though Algebra II was usually ...

    Feb 19, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Matter of Death OOC

    That... is a very good question lol. I’ve got a sort of vibe for the character I want to do, but I also kind of want to see what you ...

    Feb 19, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Matter of Death OOC

    I figured, but I wanted to check and make sure. Thanks! I’d love to reserve a spot then!

    Feb 19, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: College in New Rome OOC

    Hey @ImaginativeAlice! I just realized no one responded to you! This storybook is run by @Europa and I’d recommend shooting her a PM because she doesn’t visit YWS much I ...

    Feb 18, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Matter of Death OOC

    Hey Vincian! I’d love to be a part of this but I’m not officially 18. Could I still participate?

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Cloud & Aiden [Branch off from the Gifted World]

    Ken tilted his head then grinned. “I think you weren’t locked up for just your time manipulation. But I like the odds of me versus you regardless. And yeah, an ...

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Cloud & Aiden [Branch off from the Gifted World]

    Ken narrowed his eyes. “If you’re threatening me, come forward and say it. Though I would suggest you don’t. You may be able to warp time but I could give ...

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Cloud & Aiden [Branch off from the Gifted World]

    Ken shrugged. He didn’t like this boy trying to show him up, like he could undo his power. “I don’t really use my power anyway, so you being able to ...

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Cloud & Aiden [Branch off from the Gifted World]

    Ken shrugged and grinned. “I sped up the process. I could’ve planted the seed for a stomachache three days from now, but that doesn’t seem like much of a presentation.”

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Cloud & Aiden [Branch off from the Gifted World]

    Cloud pointed to a random person a little ways down the hallway they were walking down. Ken braced himself, then pretended to accidentally stumble into the jock, focusing on pushing ...

    Feb 16, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Yeah, it could be something like a mild concussion or a migraine.

    Feb 16, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    ImaginativeAlice, I like that idea, but I really don't think Aiden would do that. For one, they haven't had any chance to talk alone since the plane, and they wouldn't ...

    Feb 16, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: [Operation: Leviathan] [OOC]

    I'm interested in this storybook if there's a spot for me! : ) It may take a few days to get a character pulled together and figured out, but yeah, ...

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Cloud & Aiden [Branch off from the Gifted World]

    Ken smirked. "Alright. Who do I do?"

    Feb 16, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    That's a good idea, except Aiden doesn't really currently have any motivation to do that. And he's not going to push Amelia's limits on the first day. She said she'd ...

    Feb 16, 2021


The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire