User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Okay @ChesTacos I think you’re up next with Charlotte! : D

    Feb 23, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Beneath the Hero [OOC]

    Yeah. I also made sure to include that they only gave her a ticket because they knew her financial situation, and that otherwise she’d have no way to go there ...

    Feb 22, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Beneath the Hero [OOC]

    Okie-dokie, apologies for triple-posting, but I just churned out a first post for Lea and ended up posting it! I'd love to know your thoughts, Yoshikrab!

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Archive Re: Beneath the Hero

    Lea Gauthier Lea got the letter while they were eating dinner with their mom-- or rather, while their mom was sitting next to them on the couch, a bowl of ...

    Feb 22, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Beneath the Hero [OOC]

    Alrighty, I guess that means I’m up next! I’ll start working on something and have it up in the next few days : )

    Feb 22, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Matter of Death OOC

    Brazil sounds great! And thank you, I’m definitely excited to see how her interactions with people go!

    Feb 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: dark fairytale-y small town fantasy thing

    Ooh! Vincian was definitely right about tagging me because this is right up my alley, and long posts and character driven storybooks are things I’m constantly searching for. I also ...

    Feb 21, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Beneath the Hero [OOC]

    Yeah, I noticed they’d been gone for a few weeks. That sounds good!

    Feb 21, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Beneath the Hero [OOC]

    Haha, yeah I’m good with that!

    Feb 21, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Matter of Death OOC

    Also, I’m currently working on my character, and I know you said you want this to be relatively modern; are we thinking present day, with some elements of old traditions ...

    Feb 20, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Matter of Death OOC

    Like latinex origins? That could be interesting.

    Feb 20, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Matter of Death OOC

    This all sounds great! It does make me wonder if @SirenCymbaline, this means you are interested in a spot? XD

    Feb 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Squad-and-Mission Style Roleplay

    I am in love with this idea, and I’d love to be a part of it when it’s up and running!

    Feb 20, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Matter of Death OOC

    Alright, that sounds great! If y’all don’t have any ideas for your characters as of yet, I may begin planning mine. I think I’m going to go with the Arden ...

    Feb 19, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Cloud & Aiden [Branch off from the Gifted World]

    No, it means they moved all the lunch blocks up so younger grades could test in the cafeteria in the afternoon I think.

    Feb 19, 2021


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire