User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Hey @ChesTacos! The post looks good! I had a few suggestions, but they’re optional and more to keep the consistency of the story going than anything. They haven’t been assigned ...

    Mar 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: College in New Rome OOC

    Hey @Valkyria! Thanks for letting us know! I’m sure everyone will be sad to see you go, but life comes first. : ) Hope the SAT goes well for you!

    Mar 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: College in New Rome OOC

    Hey @ChesTacos! You should check with our fearless leader @Europa to check if there are any spots since I’m not completely sure, but to the best of my knowledge I’d ...

    Mar 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Beneath the Hero [OOC]

    @ChesTacos I’m not sure if you saw Yoshikrab’s response but they said you could join!

    Mar 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: College in New Rome OOC

    Alrighty, so if we’re doing groups of three, then I think Faróno, Olivia, and Zara could make a pretty funny trio to be roomed together if Europa and Carina are ...

    Mar 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: College in New Rome OOC

    So if they're all in the same dorm, should we sort out roommates? Some will need to be NPCs obviously but some colleges actually do offer rooms of three and ...

    Mar 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Yeah, since we’re going alphabetically and Thomas isn’t next after her then probably just Charlotte

    Feb 28, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: College in New Rome OOC

    Ah yes, I see your meaning now. Yes, I’m sure NPCs will be very present in this story! Also @Europa and @HarryHardy, I think Faróno could be a very interesting ...

    Feb 28, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: College in New Rome OOC

    @Yoshikrab, I believe what she is suggesting is groups of three for rooming, not for clubs 😊 like 3 characters to a dorm room.

    Feb 28, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Beneath the Hero [OOC]

    Yeah, no problem! The website takes a bit of exploring to fully understand and figure out, so I’m here if you have any questions!

    Feb 27, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Beneath the Hero [OOC]

    Great update @Spearmint! I’m interested to see where you take your character! Just for consistency’s sake, do you think it might be possible to also submit your character through the ...

    Feb 27, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT

    I’m interested in continuing if there are enough active members. I personally think it might help keep people on track if we thought out a bit ahead in the plot ...

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    I decided to try a few, and these are what I came up with! 1. She's too small for a coffin. 2. His letter was found too late. 3. I ...

    Feb 24, 2021
  • Writing Tips Re: How do I create an antagonist?

    Hey! Wow, so I'm a year late. BUUUUUUUUT I am here all the same, so I'm just going to drop a few of the tips I myself use! 1. Remember-- ...

    Feb 24, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    I believe Yoshikrab may have said something a few messages ago saying what to do. I believe they suggested just having her trip on something or the like, and her ...

    Feb 23, 2021


Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster