User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: College in New Rome OOC

    Thank you @ImaginativeAlice! : D

    Mar 16, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Okay, thank you so much, @JoyDark. I think that’ll make it a lot easier for me to write him.

    Mar 14, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    This is random, but is anyone willing to have their character actually believe at least some of Aiden’s lies? It’s going to be really hard for me to write him ...

    Mar 14, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: College in New Rome OOC

    Just uploaded a post of my own for Farono. She doesn't interact with anyone in it, so I thought I'd just go ahead and publish it for people to see.

    Mar 13, 2021
  • Archive Re: College in New Rome

    Farono Farono was annoyed. She was already regretting the decision to come to this stupid Roman town anyway-- what had she been thinking!?-- and the talking statue just made it ...

    Mar 13, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    For an Aiden post, that is honestly one of the best compliments I could receive lol, @ChesTacos. I’ll also edit it so he doesn’t say anything. Thanks!

    Mar 9, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    I know it took a few days, but Aiden's new post is officially out! Hope y'all enjoy, and I always love comments and feedback so if you have any feel ...

    Mar 8, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Order: Gifted

    Aiden The other displays of power have been, I have to admit, very... boring . I mean, Cloud has space and time manipulation , a power with virtually infinite uses, ...

    Mar 8, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    It all looks great! : D so I guess that means I’m up to post for Aiden then!

    Mar 5, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: College in New Rome OOC

    Hey @Spearmint, your post looked great! Faróno isn’t the type to do that, but I’m sure someone will interact with Jax at some point. This is just a small consistency ...

    Mar 5, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Matter of Death OOC

    No problem! : D Life comes first. I just wanted to check in.

    Mar 4, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT

    I’m still interested in the idea, even if we alter some things a little or take it somewhere different!

    Mar 3, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Matter of Death OOC

    This has been quiet for about a week so I just wanted to check in! I’m excited for this : D

    Mar 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Since the original creator of the storybook has left and @Yoshikrab is the person who now has control of the book currently, it’s up to them ultimately, but I would ...

    Mar 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    He’d probably say something like “I can’t believe Catherine gave her a concussion.” He’d say it just loud enough for Catherine to hear, but he’d say it in a sincere ...

    Mar 2, 2021


Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100