User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    Okay, I have officially submitted a character profile that you can look over and give any notes on if needed! : D

    Apr 11, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    Alright, sounds great!

    Apr 10, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    Alright, all of those answers sound great! Thanks!

    Apr 10, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    Alrighty, I'm putting together a character profile and I've got some questions in regards to demon anatomy, and the lore surrounding demons (in particular, which things you're wanting to use ...

    Apr 9, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    Heyyo! I am certainly intrigued and would love to reserve a spot while I figure out a character sheet and work on that. I’m in a lot of storybooks and ...

    Apr 7, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    OH YAY!!! Hi Euphoria how are you?! It’s been so long, I was hoping you weren’t gonna be gone forever! We just got finished through with everyone presenting their powers. ...

    Apr 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Well it was actually @TheRealEuphoria who worked with me on my post where we see Nubia’s room, and she wanted her to have her own room since she’s been alive ...

    Mar 31, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    I think there are still people from previous years there though because Amelia’s building an almost army, so it wouldn’t really make sense for them to switch roommates every year. ...

    Mar 31, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    There are four boys, so that'll be easy enough to pair off. Agatha, if I remember correctly, has already been staying there and wasn't taken from Verna, so it's possible ...

    Mar 30, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Aaaaalright, so that took a bit longer than expected, but Catherine's new post is up and I've left some room for us to decide on roommates, people getting a tour, ...

    Mar 30, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Order: Gifted

    Catherine I feel sick to my stomach, and I think I'm shaking a little. This is more than I signed up for. This is more than I'm up for. The ...

    Mar 30, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    I’m a few days late but I wanted to let y’all know I am working on Catherine’s post, but my family is on vacation, so expect it around sometime next ...

    Mar 23, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    😳 Let’s forget about the fact that I completely forgot it was my turn lol. Okay thank you so much for the poke! Now that this is back on my ...

    Mar 21, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Beneath the Hero [OOC]

    Great post Yoshikrab! So are you currently thinking there will be a posting order? Or is it currently just going in the order of whoever is able to post? I’m ...

    Mar 18, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Your post looks great, @JoyDark! I especially like the ending—it feels kind of poetic.

    Mar 16, 2021


You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'