User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    I'm not sure if I'll be able to be there tomorrow. I've got a networking event :'] I will try to stop by if I can though!

    Oct 3, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    I'll be there! : D (a little late, as usual, because of my class)

    Sep 29, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    HEHEHE there's been another shipwreckkkkk

    Sep 25, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    Sorry for the delay, folks. Julian's first post is up! : D

    Sep 24, 2025
  • Storybook Sanctuary Re: Ordadus

    Julian Fidelis hated birds. He hadn't always hated birds. He'd admired them from afar for a long time, imagining sprouting wings and flying away from his problems, rather than fleeing ...

    Sep 24, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    I'm gonna try to be there too!

    Sep 18, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Forgot to say that I'm going to be late too because I've got a Monday night class this semester, but I'll def be there :]

    Sep 15, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    I should be there for at least a bit!

    Sep 15, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: OhF (Archived)

    This storybook has had (Archived) in its title for awhile, but I've just officially archived it XD

    Sep 15, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: To Stop A Clock OOC

    For Saturday or for Sunday? (I think I should be able to be there regardless!)

    Sep 13, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: To Stop A Clock OOC

    Thank you for the poke! I will try to find time within this next week for this!! ^^

    Sep 7, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    I've got a date on Monday night this week actually >.> but I will try to pop in late to wrap up my CP and post outline :]

    Sep 7, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    As a little congratulations to us for finishing the third parttttt (eeeeeek!) I may or may not have written a third song >.> (Song per chapter, anyone? Eh? It's seeming ...

    Sep 5, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Luminescoir OOC

    Apologies for such a long delay, y'all. My CP is nearly done for this! I just need to figure out a name and possibly collab with Silv to figure out ...

    Sep 3, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    I'm going to try to be there at least part of the time! :]

    Sep 3, 2025


And don't forget it's hydrate or diedrate
— zaminami