User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Information Desk Re: Suggestions / Comments

    For the weekly sprint, could there be a setting where it automatically submits? I had mine complete, and when I tried to submit, it said it didn't take bbcode. But ...

    Jul 26
  • Welcome Mat Re: well hello there

    Hi there @NamelessSpawn!! It’s nice to meet you :] I go by Winter on here (all pronouns). I’m also a global moderator, so if you have any questions, feel free ...

    Jul 24
  • Randomosity Re: Write your username but put some letter between each letter

    wipnatienrowoolofi0o1O0o0O

    Jul 23
  • Randomosity Re: Add a word to the story

    The angry cat bites repeatedly but accidentally becomes infected. This aggravated Ant, who paints professionally for museums, cries because his child exploded. Like a very tiny murderer, he assumes th

    Jul 23
  • Randomosity Re: Coffee vs. Tea [4]

    -277!

    Jul 23
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS VII: Fantasy and Stuff

    For anyone who may have seen my wall, I had a surprise surgery that has completely knocked the wind out of me. If I had known ahead of time, I ...

    Jul 20
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS VII: Fantasy and Stuff

    Week 4 Goal: 1,000 words Completion? ✓ Monday: Tuesday: Wednesday: Thursday: Friday: Saturday: Sunday: 1,156 words

    Jul 12
  • Information Desk Re: Report a Site Bug

    I know that there are previous word trails, so figured this was a bug or something that didn't get finished it, but putting it here in case you didn't know!

    Jul 9
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: [RP Blitz] When Mortals Fall OOC

    Here is the official OOC for the now-named "When Mortals Fall," the submission to the Blitz of @WeepingWisteria, @Leya, and @winterwolf0100.

    Jul 9
  • Storybook Sanctuary Re: [RP Blitz] When Mortals Fall

    Vediatha is a magical haven for magic users, dragon riders, and creatives, but beneath the surface, the hands of the monarchy are felt everywhere. When three established and respected dragon ...

    Jul 9
  • Official Polls Re: What are you most looking forward to in July?

    What are YOU looking forward to? >.>

    Jul 3
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: RP Blitz: Keepers of Vediatha

    Officially putting our (very bare-bones) outline here! We're working on a more detailed version, but wanted to turn in one for badges :] @DungeonMaster We'll have 9 posts, with each ...

    Jul 1
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Blitzia Lore Compendium [RP Blitz]

    Vediatha Lore Culture: - Wealth: Vediatha is generally very wealthy. Even those who work average jobs live in nicer conditions, likely due to the overwhelming number of magic users who ...

    Jun 30
  • Information Desk Re: Roleplay Month 2026

    Checklist challenge spot!! Checkmark template for me: [url]✓[/url] Adventurer Write 5 OOC posts: 1 , Write a RP post that is 500+ words: Join a write-in: Collaborate with a fellow ...

    Jun 30
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS VII: Fantasy and Stuff

    Week 3 Goal: 1,000 words Completion? ✓ Monday: 276 words Tuesday: Wednesday: Thursday: 596 words Friday: Saturday: Sunday: 192 words Thoughts: Well, I meant to write way more last week. ...

    Jun 29


The adventures I enjoy are usually of a literary nature.
— Henry Winchester