User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Writing Tips Re: How do I write a good battle scene?

    Heyyo! So I am by no means a full expert on this topic but here are a few things I’ve picked up from other writers: —Everything needs to make sense. ...

    Apr 18, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: College in New Rome OOC

    @NivedaJames22 yeah, you should probably wait until the character is approved first!

    Apr 16, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    Hey! Thanks for all the suggestions! This first post, for me and readers was really just a way to get a feel for Xozinath’s personality. After all, there’s not much ...

    Apr 15, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    Alrighty, Xozinath's first post is up! Please tell me what you think and I'm always open to (constructive) criticism (and compliments if you have any XD). Feedback in general is ...

    Apr 15, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Descent

    Xozinath Tidrogg When I got the letter, I was wearing a light grey button-up and a black cloak, carefully stitched slits of openings for my wings in each of the ...

    Apr 15, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: College in New Rome OOC

    Hey, @NivedaJames22! This is a storybook, which is a form of roleplaying that’s a little longer. Our leader is @Europa, but I’m sure you can join! You should also check ...

    Apr 15, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    Hey, I just read your post— it looked great! I’ve almost finished with mine. I need to run it through grammarly and look it over one more time, and then ...

    Apr 15, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    I’m working on a post currently if that’s okay! I’d say I’m around halfway done at the moment.

    Apr 13, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    Okay, I’m working on a post currently and I’ll hopefully have it up in the next few days. Also, James do you have a discord? If you don’t it’s fine! ...

    Apr 12, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    Lol okay! Also, I’m subscribed to this channel now so you don’t need to mention me every time, though you can keep doing that also if you want. I’ll look ...

    Apr 12, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    That’s okay! Completely understandable. I could take a look at some point if you were interested? Sometimes it helps to have a fresh pair of eyes to figure out where ...

    Apr 12, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    Oh nice! Those both sound very intriguing! : D

    Apr 11, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    Awesome! I'll start drafting one up! Out of curiosity, do you have any idea what sort of character you're thinking of creating?

    Apr 11, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Just popping in because this went silent for a few days. Was a decision made in regards to who's up for posting next and what they're hoping to cover in ...

    Apr 11, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    Alright! What type of name are you thinking it would have, or what would it be called?

    Apr 11, 2021


XD YES !!!! EMBRACE THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK + EXCLAMATION!!!! no SHAME IN BEING EASILY EXCITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— Euphory