User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Awesome! Just added something that can be thrown in there at some point. I’m sure I’ll add some more later as I think of it, but yeah lol.

    May 27, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Sounds great! Though awkward dinner conversations seems like it’ll either need to happen over a few posts, or be heavily collaborated since it involves all the characters.

    May 26, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Lol YES. Aiden: You’re such a failure. You don’t belong here, you’re such a child compared to everyone else. Your powers don’t even compare to ours. Catherine, with a completely ...

    May 25, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    I’m good with you posting! If I remember correctly there were some issues with her going into the forest though. She also set it up so perfectly for an awkward ...

    May 25, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    Yes, yes, that’s me! Sorry, had lots of AP exams and semester exams that kind of took over for a few weeks. But the good news is I’m trying to ...

    May 24, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Descent

    Diamond Turner April 29th: The world sucks. That should be it, shouldn't it? That should be the end of this stupid story I'm supposed to be telling you. They want ...

    May 15, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    Great post Spearmint! I thought it was perfect!

    May 9, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: College in New Rome OOC

    If I’m not mistaken, I don’t believe @Europa has gone at all yet. So it might be best to get all the intros done before anyone goes twice, just so ...

    May 8, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Matter of Death OOC

    Those both sound great to me! I based Braythe around a vague South American country so I’m good with either of those!

    May 7, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    Just popping in to see how things are coming! @Ignorance are you up to post next? : )

    May 4, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    I’m good with that if everyone else is!

    Apr 26, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Matter of Death OOC

    Just giving this a little bump because I'm very excited for this and I'd hate to see it die before we even really got started : D

    Apr 23, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Beneath the Hero [OOC]

    So is anyone else planning to go next? Because I will if nobody else is but I don't want to step on anyone's toes!

    Apr 23, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Sorry for not responding sooner! So @TheRealEuphoria, you could also list who is rooming with who. That is something that needs to be established for us writers and for the ...

    Apr 23, 2021
  • Writing Tips Re: Ask a Genderfluid Peep... basically anything

    Heyyo! Winter here! I am genderfluid, and use all pronouns interchangeably depending on the mood I’m in. For people I’m around in real life, I’ll sometimes ask for a specific ...

    Apr 18, 2021


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)