User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Oh, awesome! I’ll send a link then! : D

    Jun 3, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Hey, that sounds great @Vincian! I’ll send you a link to the server on discord! Also, Yoshikrab, I believe I remember you not using discord. Is that correct? It won’t ...

    Jun 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Each element has several paths, or specializations, listed below it. For example, my character is an Earth Elemental, but his specialization is in sand because that’s the path he chose ...

    Jun 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    The specialization is the certain path the character takes within their element!

    Jun 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Alright, so here's an update for everyone: I've realized there is a problem with the origination of the powers. This won't affect anyone, but I'll be pushing back the discovery ...

    Jun 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Yep! I’ll be adding people once they officially join, but if you think you’re interested enough to join the server, I’ll send you a link!

    Jun 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Alrighty Yoshikrab, you’re in!

    Jun 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Sounds great Carina! You can think over it, and as I was discussing with Vincian, I should probably add a path centered around the colors of lighting, so you can ...

    Jun 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    So first off: it was basically a novel lol. Secondly, I purposely chose not to include things such as ice and weather because those are things that can be achieved ...

    Jun 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    I think that would be cool, @Vincian! Perhaps it could be added as another specialization under the light/dark category where the person would still be a Light Elemental but they ...

    Jun 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Of course, HarryHardy! Welcome aboard! : D

    Jun 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    What would it consist of?

    Jun 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Alrighty, let's get this party started! All the info that you'll need should be on the main page already, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Elementals

    The Elementals The year is 2021. Fifty years ago, the first child with an elemental power was discovered near the African West Coast after being caught in a storm on ...

    Jun 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Ooh! I am very... intrigued by this idea to say the least. In all honesty, Catherine seems like the most likely person because everyone else seems to have such enormous ...

    May 30, 2021


constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather