User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: Beneath the Hero [OOC]

    Wow so uh... this TOTALLY didn't slip my mind... I'm gonna get right on this post so we can get this back up and running. Also, I think someone else ...

    Jun 22, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Thanks for the reminder! I’ll check it out later today!

    Jun 21, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Hey Spearmint! You’re welcome to join! I would appreciate if you designed your character as trans (whether that’s male-to-female, female-to-male, nonbinary, genderfluid, agender, etc.) because we

    Jun 20, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Doongeons and Doogans [OOC]

    Hey! So for one, I absolutely love this idea! Two, I uh... have never done anything Dungeons and Dragons related. I’ve thought of it, but it all looks pretty daunting ...

    Jun 19, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Great question Pixie! So my answer to that would be that your characters likely won’t always be posting back to back once we reach a bit of a less... predictable ...

    Jun 19, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Alrighty, the first post of the Elementals is officially UP! *cue cheering and applause* for this first round, characters will be introduced and you can go up to (but not ...

    Jun 18, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Elementals

    Benvolio Hill 🜃 Earth 🜃 When I was three years old, my father took me into his workshop for the first time. I don't remember it of course, but my ...

    Jun 18, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Out-of-Context RP Quotes

    "I thought the academy made you up! Like, if you don't complete all your office hours, the lightning dude will strike you dead!" Maji slithered out of her box like ...

    Jun 14, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    Thanks, glad you liked it! : D

    Jun 9, 2021
  • Archive Re: Myth Arisen

    Taeviláissonn Ráidon Babalabashacekep Outside the opened tomb Ráidon couldn't take his eyes off the crazy man-- Ruthie, as his cousin Val had called him. Everything about the man, his long ...

    Jun 8, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Kingsmen {OOC}

    Hey! So obviously I am one of the co-runners of this XD but I just wanted to give this a bump and to let people know that we might be ...

    Jun 8, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    She might be led to their room first which could ensue in some Rosetta Catherine drama if you want!

    Jun 7, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    That looks great to me! It would be cool to have some other character lines but if nobody else puts forth any ideas, then I think that’s great!

    Jun 7, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    I don’t know if other people posted some lines for you to use, but out of curiosity did you see the ones I dropped in the group WFP?

    Jun 6, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Of course! Welcome aboard PixieStix! I'll invite you to the discord server : D

    Jun 3, 2021


You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda