User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    Sooooo, two things... first off, anyone up to post next? I'm very excited for the story, and I'd volunteer myself, but I believe I went last XD Secondly, I'm just ...

    Jun 30, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: College in New Rome OOC

    Sooooo two things. First off, I think Europa is the last who needs to do an intro post and I think they'll check in on YWS pretty soon to look ...

    Jun 30, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Matter of Death OOC

    Hey, it's Winter here! I am super excited for this storybook, and happy to be a part of it! Just a little announcement: I'm just dropping in to say that ...

    Jun 30, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings OOC

    Hey, it's Winter here! I know for OSW, we will be revamping, and I am super excited! I'm just dropping in to say that I have been accepted to a ...

    Jun 30, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    That post was amazing, Terian! I’m definitely excited to see more of Lan in the future! As for what to do next, I’d like to get a post in for ...

    Jun 29, 2021
  • Archive Re: Sunshower Over Hogsmeade

    Abela Jordan Cowritten with @Carina Abela looked down blankly at the table in front of her, her thoughts whizzing by. She hadn't expected Emma to be here. Of course, if ...

    Jun 28, 2021
  • Research Re: Writing Grief and Weight-loss

    My main character is a boy who just lost his brother in a car accident. This book is going to largely showcase his grief and mental health as he struggles ...

    Jun 24, 2021
  • Research Re: Brainwashing

    Hey, ShadeFlame! So I'll start by saying that I have a bit of an expertise in this (if I do say so myself XD) because the OC I am by ...

    Jun 24, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Matter of Death OOC

    Hey everybody! : D Braythe’s profile has been updated with her family relation to Mama Odessa (Aunt Arden to her) added! So feel free to check that out. I’m excited ...

    Jun 23, 2021
  • Archive Re: Runeseeker

    Berkeley Thuso Berkeley paused in his tracks temporarily at the sight of the elf. The garden was beautiful of course, slightly jarring with how pristine and controlled it was after ...

    Jun 22, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Why hello there Vince, lol! Nice of you to pop in! That is a good idea, if anyone ever wants to do that. Currently, I just got back to my ...

    Jun 22, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    I’m on mobile right now, so it’s harder for me to look back and forth, but I’ll be back on the computer in about thirty minutes or so! I’ll figure ...

    Jun 22, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Beneath the Hero [OOC]

    Okay, I just posted! Let me know if it all looks okay, especially you, Yosha, since I used Amoku in it!

    Jun 22, 2021
  • Archive Re: Beneath the Hero

    Lea Gauthier Lea was sweaty and tired. The main road, as it turned out, was much farther from the sign than it looked. They'd hiked for a solid thirty minutes ...

    Jun 22, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Hey, just read the post! One thing I will say is that Aiden is trying to gain Nubia's trust right now-- so I don't think he'd say something like that ...

    Jun 22, 2021


Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop