User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Writing Tips Re: Where Should I Post This?

    I'll get straight to the point. I've got a short story I'm hoping to put up here, but it's not exactly... short. It's around 18k words, and I plan for ...

    Jul 23, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    Heyyo! Winter here! Just wanted to say that I am so sorry for the delay in the next post. Camp has been pretty busy and my attention is constantly divided ...

    Jul 23, 2021
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Okay, thank you!

    Jul 22, 2021
  • Information Desk Re: Report a Site Bug

    Okay, thank you so much!

    Jul 22, 2021
  • Information Desk Re: Report a Site Bug

    Browser: Mozilla Firefox Time: 10:15pm CST (it happened earlier too) Description: I cannot get the bb code for coloring to work in wall posts. I'll copy the bb code exactly ...

    Jul 22, 2021
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    So... bb code works in wall posts and such. But does the bb code for colors for texts not work for things like wall posts?

    Jul 22, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    That’s… a good question lol. I’ll need to think for a bit I think. I’ve also noticed that the last message wasn’t edited with the new suggestions for Aiden’s lines, ...

    Jul 16, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Hey, no problem! That’s completely okay. Just wanted to check in with everyone!

    Jul 16, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Hello! I am alive! This "camp" (it's not really a camp, but I have no better word XD) is not over yet, but I am still alive and wanted to ...

    Jul 16, 2021
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Headquarters OOC

    Hey, this looks awesome! As you know, I’m not sure I can tackle something during July, but I’m definitely still interested!

    Jul 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    Hey, it's Winter here! I am super excited for this storybook, and happy to be a part of it! Just a little announcement: I'm just dropping in to say that ...

    Jun 30, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Sunshower Over Hogsmeade OOC

    Hey, it's Winter here! I am super excited for this storybook, and happy to be a part of it! Just a little announcement: I'm just dropping in to say that ...

    Jun 30, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Beneath the Hero [OOC]

    Hey, it's Winter here! I am super excited for this storybook, and happy to be a part of it! Just a little announcement: I'm just dropping in to say that ...

    Jun 30, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Hey, it's Winter here! I am super excited for this storybook, and happy to be a part of it! Just a little announcement: I'm just dropping in to say that ...

    Jun 30, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Soooo I've mentioned this in the discord server, but I'm going to post it here as well to make it official. I'm just dropping in to say that I have ...

    Jun 30, 2021


To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it.
— Olin Miller