User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: Feudal: Revamped [DT]

    Hey everybody! This looks really cool! I just wanted to drop by and check in on things. This storybook hasn't had any action in quite a while, but I don't ...

    Aug 17, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT

    Hey everybody! I just wanted to drop by and check in on things. This storybook hasn't had any action in quite a while, but I don't want to archive it ...

    Aug 17, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Southern Wastes DT

    Hey everybody! This looks really cool! I just wanted to drop by and check in on things. This storybook hasn't had any action in quite a while, but I don't ...

    Aug 17, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT

    Hey everybody! This looks really cool! I just wanted to drop by and check in on things. This storybook hasn't had any action in quite a while, but I don't ...

    Aug 17, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Stolen Skies [DT]

    Hey everybody! This looks really cool! I just wanted to drop by and check in on things. This storybook hasn't had any action in quite a while, but I don't ...

    Aug 17, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Cataclyx [DT]

    Hey everybody! This looks really cool! I just wanted to drop by and check in on things. This storybook hasn't had any action in quite a while, but I don't ...

    Aug 17, 2021
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: RP Crew Training Thread [OOC]

    @Carina, I know you're on a break currently and it took a while, but I have finally finished all my quests and await my final one!

    Aug 15, 2021
  • Writers Corner Re: Tales of the Conclave

    Table of Contents: Rite of Passage

    Aug 11, 2021
  • Writers Corner Re: Tales of the Conclave

    The Conclave— a reclusive place built on ruthless dragons and brainwashed riders. It's the near invisible enemy of the Council, only mentioned in passing with hatred or fear by a ...

    Aug 11, 2021
  • Writers Corner Re: New Tags for Writers Corner

    Well this page hasn’t been talked on in a long while, but could a YWU tag be added?

    Aug 11, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    Yes, I’m sorry! My family is on vacation right now so it came to a halt, but I definitely have not forgotten!

    Aug 6, 2021
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: RP Crew Training Thread [OOC]

    Hey Vincian, thanks! I guess where I’m tripping up is figuring out how to turn a file into a link I can insert there.

    Aug 4, 2021
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: RP Crew Training Thread [OOC]

    I... cannot figure out how to turn an image file into a link that I can upload to my training thread lol. I finally managed to sticky my intro and ...

    Aug 4, 2021
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Intro I Just... Never Did

    Heyyo! Winter here. I joined YWS around May 2019 I believe? I found it on a list of websites for young writers, and immediately fell in love with everything, especially ...

    Aug 4, 2021
  • Writing Tips Re: Where Should I Post This?

    Hey @alliyah, a place like Writer Corner would probably be a great idea! The reason I don't want feedback is that I'm writing them as part of the Young Writers ...

    Jul 24, 2021


All the turtles are related.
— Jack Hanna