User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    >_> so this may have fell off my radar. Butttt sound, are you still up to go next? I think a timeskip could be helpful to move it forward but ...

    Aug 28, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Harry, I mentioned this in the discord, but amazing post! Anyone else up to going next? : D

    Aug 28, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    Hey, just wanted to update everybody. I know it’s taken me a long time and I sincerely apologize. School started back up and it’s been really busy trying to work ...

    Aug 26, 2021
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: RP Crew Training Thread [OOC]

    AHH thank you!! My favorite food is pasta : D

    Aug 18, 2021
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: RP Crew Training Thread [OOC]

    Alrighty @Carina, I have completed my 10th quest! : D

    Aug 17, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Southern Wastes DT

    Alright, I can bring it out of the archives at any point but it is now there and locked.

    Aug 17, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: 1914: The Year of Steam (OOC)

    Alright, I can bring it out of the archives at any point but it is now there and locked.

    Aug 17, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Pirouette of Sins [DT]

    Hey! I'm dropping in to say that I've archived this story for the moment because there hasn't been any activity within the past six months. Don't let that worry you ...

    Aug 17, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: [Operation: Leviathan] [OOC]

    Heyyo! I'm dropping in to say that I've archived this story for the moment because there hasn't been any activity within the past six months. Don't worry though-- if you're ...

    Aug 17, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Tales of the Deadfire DT

    Hey, everyone! I'm dropping in to say that I've archived this story for the moment because there hasn't been any activity within the past six months. Don't let that worry ...

    Aug 17, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Caretakers [DT]

    Hey, everyone! I'm dropping in to say that I've archived this story for the moment because there hasn't been any activity within the past six months. Don't let that worry ...

    Aug 17, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Half-Way Hotel DT

    Hey, everyone! I'm dropping in to say that I've archived this story for the moment because there hasn't been any activity within the past six months. Don't let that worry ...

    Aug 17, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Entering Elysium DT

    Hey, everyone! I'm dropping in to say that I've archived this story for the moment because there hasn't been any activity within the past six months. Don't let that worry ...

    Aug 17, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: World Conquerors: A Magical Girl SB [OOC]

    Hey everybody! This looks really cool! I just wanted to drop by and check in on things. This storybook hasn't had any action in quite a while, but I don't ...

    Aug 17, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: 1914: The Year of Steam (OOC)

    Hey everybody! This looks really cool! I just wanted to drop by and check in on things. This storybook hasn't had any action in quite a while, but I don't ...

    Aug 17, 2021


He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche