User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Sounds great! Welcome aboard! Do you have a discord by chance? Not required, but I do have a server on there for this if you’re interested.

    Sep 10, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings ((Relaunch)) OOC

    I’m just gonna snatch up that last Council spot if that’s good with everybody >.>

    Sep 9, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    It is! Would you like a water or air Elemental? @Haileyg21

    Sep 8, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings ((Relaunch)) OOC

    Ah, let me claim my baby Malik’s Conclave spot! XD

    Sep 7, 2021
  • Writers Corner Re: Tales of the Conclave

    ~~~ Story Link: Rite of Passage ~~~ Description: ~~~ Basic Information: Rated: 18+ for mature content, language, and violence. Word count: 13,974 Reading time (as calculated by the average reading ...

    Sep 7, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Kingsmen {OOC}

    Yessss, I’d love for it to still happen! You can definitely join, Harry! I think Pixie has been on a bit of a break for a minute, but I’m co-running, ...

    Sep 5, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Beneath the Hero [OOC]

    Wow, so this kind of slipped off my radar, but is anyone interested in posting next? I think I did it last : D

    Aug 31, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: World Conquerors: A Magical Girl SB [OOC]

    Alright, I've archived this storybook for the time being. If you ever want to start it again, you can just let a storybook moderator and we'll be more than happy ...

    Aug 31, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Hmmmm did I? XD Alrighty, that sounds good.

    Aug 31, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Hey, your post looks good! The only thing I’d say is that when Aiden explored, he explored inside the building, which is how he met Nubia. He didn’t explore outside, ...

    Aug 31, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: College in New Rome OOC

    I’m down for that with Faróno if you’re interested in something like that!

    Aug 31, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    I just looked at the dialogue I wrote in the wfp and yeah, he’ll tag along. We can just get Euphoria to edit their post whenever they come on next.

    Aug 30, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: College in New Rome OOC

    Heyyo! I’m… not Europa (obviously, lol) and I don’t want to speak for them, but I do know they’ve been pretty busy. I’m sure they’d like to write an entrance ...

    Aug 30, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Hey, that sounds good to me. Aiden isn’t going to be going though (at least that I remember), Euphoria just never got around to editing their post with his new ...

    Aug 30, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Wow, this has fallen silent for a while! I’d love if we could breathe back some life into this : D anyone have any ideas?

    Aug 29, 2021


First you broke my moustache, now you break my heart.
— MaybeAndrew