User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: The Roth Experiments (OOC)

    Hey @UniquelySage, I've got a question! In terms of familiars, if a small familiar can change into a bigger animal, does that mean that potentially one animal could have the ...

    Sep 29, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings ((Relaunch)) OOC

    I think the question was that if they’re hiding her true identity and telling her she’s an older sister, than wouldn’t having a different last name from the rest of ...

    Sep 29, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Hey @Haileyg21, thanks for letting me know! Sorry, this got lost in my notifications somehow. It’s no problem at all.

    Sep 27, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    I went right before you so I don’t really want to hog it but if nobody else volunteers in a few days I guess I could go again?

    Sep 24, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Roth Experiments (OOC)

    This looks brilliant, and got me super psyched just reading the description! Can I join?

    Sep 23, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    Okay, I'm so sorry that it took forever, but I POSTED! It is up!! Let me know if any lines need to be changed or anything. My thought was that ...

    Sep 23, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Descent

    Xozinath Tidrogg Hold onto your horns, because this next part is a doozy. I knocked on the door, hands stuffed in my pockets. My wings fluttered slightly against the fabric ...

    Sep 23, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Kingsmen {OOC}

    @HarryHardy, how’s it coming along? : D I know I can’t push because I still haven’t uploaded mine XD but just wanted to make sure it’s still on your radar!

    Sep 15, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings ((Relaunch)) OOC

    No problem! Feel free to message me if you have any other questions about the Conclave!

    Sep 15, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings ((Relaunch)) OOC

    Both!

    Sep 15, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    I’m late, but just read the post and it looks great!

    Sep 14, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings ((Relaunch)) OOC

    Oh, I forgot to say this, but both of my profiles are up as well!

    Sep 12, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Okay, that’s no problem. I’ll make sure we update everything here. Right now we’re doing a round of introductions, so you can make your character and submit them when you’re ...

    Sep 10, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings ((Relaunch)) OOC

    Hey, it’s no problem! So the Conclave is a big organization, but there are smaller sections called factions in that. Think the Hogwarts houses within Hogwarts; they’re all part of ...

    Sep 10, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings ((Relaunch)) OOC

    Hey, Hailey! Do you have any questions in particular? I’d love to help!

    Sep 10, 2021


The only distinction that makes one a hero is constantly fighting back your villain arc.
— RangerofIthilien