User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • NaPoWeek Archives Re: The Uncorking-- Blood Worth Bottling, Revamped

    5. Energy Vampire Didn't have time to do this one last night, so I did it and the next one tonight instead. :] I don't love how on the nose ...

    Oct 31, 2025
  • NaPoWeek Archives Re: The Uncorking-- Blood Worth Bottling, Revamped

    4. All the Way I don't know my thoughts on this one honestly. I don't like it but that's because I went in with basically no concept. Maybe I'll like ...

    Oct 29, 2025
  • NaPoWeek Archives Re: The Uncorking-- Blood Worth Bottling, Revamped

    Thank you so much, @spottedpebble!! I'm so glad you've enjoyed what I've done so far, I'm having a lot of fun with it :]

    Oct 29, 2025
  • NaPoWeek Archives Re: The Uncorking-- Blood Worth Bottling, Revamped

    3. New Blood Thoughts: This one is definitely raw and vulnerable and kinda hurt to write. Like, ouch. Hello? I'm a little bit in shock from it actually lol so ...

    Oct 28, 2025
  • NaPoWeek Archives Re: The Uncorking-- Blood Worth Bottling, Revamped

    2. After the Bite Thoughts: We're back with a PANTOUM this time!! Ugh I am SUCH a sucker for pantoums, no pun intended. XD Text Version: I’m drowning in my ...

    Oct 27, 2025
  • NaPoWeek Archives Re: The Uncorking-- Blood Worth Bottling, Revamped

    1. In the Dead of the Night Thoughts: Eeeeee I'm so excited!! I loved this NaPo theme, so I'm happy to revisit it, and I've got some new ideas and ...

    Oct 26, 2025
  • NaPoWeek Archives Re: The Uncorking-- Blood Worth Bottling, Revamped

    Table of Contents: 1. In the Dead of the Night 2. After the Bite 3. New Blood

    Oct 26, 2025
  • NaPoWeek Archives Re: The Uncorking-- Blood Worth Bottling, Revamped

    Baby, we are like wine--I'll show you how to save it. I'll show you blood worth bottling.

    Oct 25, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    I've got my night class, BUT I should be there after!! Excited to see y'all :]

    Oct 25, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Bc of my procedure this morning, I am at home with family and thus, not really in control of my time tonight unfortunately >.> but even if it is pretty ...

    Oct 20, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    I've got something tomorrow night, but I'm going to try to stop by before and after!

    Oct 17, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    Agh I can't see it ;-;

    Oct 13, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    AHHHH I LOVE HERRRRR! Also yes, I should be there tonight :] I've got some homework for tomorrow but I'm hoping I can get it done pretty easily.

    Oct 13, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    This is such a ridiculous thing to say but I have a short story due Tuesday night that I haven't even had time to sit down and start so I ...

    Oct 6, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    I should be able to do Tuesday!

    Oct 3, 2025


I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)