User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Aether's Heart OOC

    That sounds great to me!

    Oct 24, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Matter of Death OOC

    Aww, alright : ( Well, if you ever decide to pull it out of the closet again and give the startup another go, let me know. : )

    Oct 24, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Legend of the Skipping Stone [OOC]

    Thanks for putting this back on my radar! I don’t have one yet but I’ll have it before long :]

    Oct 20, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Awesome! I’m excited to see what you come up with!! And thank you!

    Oct 19, 2021
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Aether's Heart OOC

    XD why hello there!

    Oct 18, 2021
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Headquarters OOC

    I’m definitely still interested as well!

    Oct 18, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Matter of Death OOC

    I’m definitely still interested! : D

    Oct 18, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    I just read your post and I am CACKLING! Amazing job!!

    Oct 17, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Legend of the Skipping Stone [OOC]

    Well… I have never attempted roleplay realm… but this has intrigued me. Could I join?

    Oct 16, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Roth Experiments (OOC)

    Awesome! So @EtherealGarbage, you’re in!! I don’t know if you’ve done roleplays on YWS before, but if you click subscribe to the top of the page, you’ll automatically get notified ...

    Oct 8, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Roth Experiments (OOC)

    Hey, @EtherealGarbage! I’m not the runner of the storybook but I’m pretty sure it’s still open for people to join!

    Oct 6, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings ((Relaunch)) OOC

    Hunter, I’m glad I’m not the only person whose initial reaction was just “HOLY F***”. Literally just reading that cp breathed some life back into my complete obsession with OSW ...

    Oct 5, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Matter of Death OOC

    Whoa 0.o it’s been a while since this has been poked! So uh… poke! XD Also I just saw that there’s a character who hasn’t been approved yet! I’m very ...

    Sep 30, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Okie-dokie it’s been a while, so @Vincian, @Spearmint, @PixieStix, @Yoshikrab, any of you interested in posting your intro next? Once we get this off its feet it’ll take off flying ...

    Sep 30, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Roth Experiments (OOC)

    Yeah! I submitted my character and it has it in there, so would you be able to look at it and see if it all looks okay? : )

    Sep 30, 2021


The adventures I enjoy are usually of a literary nature.
— Henry Winchester