-
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
you know what maybe we do So you think Logan as vampire? >.>
Nov 8, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
Lollll awesome. I'm good with either as well >.> So it really comes down to... who would be the most fun to be the vampire XD
Nov 8, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
Yes, incest is not wincest so I'm good with basically all except Remrom as well XD Uh, I honestly have no preference other than not that lol
Nov 8, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
We can! Do you have any preferred ships?
Nov 8, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
I’d be good with either of those!
Nov 8, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
I… do not XD
Nov 8, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
Heyyyyyyyy
Nov 8, 2021 -
Re: The Legend of the Skipping Stone [OOC]
So like I said I've never attempted a Roleplay Realm roleplay before and I really have no clue what I'm doing BUT I'm going to use a few pre-created characters ...
Nov 7, 2021 -
Re: The Legend of the Skipping Stone [OOC]
Ah gosh, my week has been really busy. I’ll try to work something up.
Nov 6, 2021 -
Re: The Descent OOC
@Terian85, I think you could probably post now! : D
Nov 3, 2021 -
Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]
Okay, several months later, I think it’s safe to say that Euphoria is taking a break from YWS. People still up to doing this? I’d love to pick it back ...
Oct 30, 2021 -
Re: Doongeons and Doogans [OOC]
My life has gotten pretty busy, but I’m not one to turn down a possible roleplay! I will reiterate that I’ve never done D&D and have no idea how haha ...
Oct 29, 2021 -
Re: The Kingsmen {OOC}
Yes, some people’s tab advertising would be good I’d think.
Oct 28, 2021 -
Re: The Legend of the Skipping Stone [OOC]
Ah thank you, life got really busy. Thanks for putting it back on my radar, I’ll try to have something in by the end of the weekend!
Oct 28, 2021 -
Re: The Kingsmen {OOC}
Ah goodness, yes thank you. Euphoria kind of dropped off the planet a few months ago. If we could recruit a few more people, then I can definitely get this ...
Oct 28, 2021
