-
Re: Doongeons and Doogans [OOC]
Oh, that makes sense! I’d vote for the second then
Nov 12, 2021 -
Re: Doongeons and Doogans [OOC]
Oh! Uh, to be honest, I don’t even quite understand the different options XD so I’ll just go with the flow lol.
Nov 12, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
{I’m not sure either haha.}
Nov 11, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
{yeah you can. Also I’m good with either.}
Nov 11, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
{ummmm ghost is good with me}
Nov 11, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
{yeah I’m good w that. Idk either haha}
Nov 11, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
{Sure}
Nov 11, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
Logan wasn’t sure what to do when he left the room. He sat back down on the couch, staring at the wall.
Nov 11, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
Logan hesitated, then waved slightly with a frown.
Nov 11, 2021 -
Re: Don't Know if I Have it in Me to Keep Writing
Writing contests are no judge of how well a writer you are! They’re a judge of how well you conform to the standards of a contest : / people who ...
Nov 11, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
{Alrighty} “Logan,” he said softly. “What’s yours?”
Nov 11, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
{I think it’s okay for now. It’s such a far out scenario that staying completely in character can be kind of hard XD} Logan blinked, then said “alright then, if ...
Nov 11, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
“I mean— I won’t stay if you don’t— want me to—“ he stuttered.
Nov 11, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
“I…” he paused and looked at him. “I don’t have anywhere else to be…”
Nov 10, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
Logan blinked, not sure what to do. “Alright…” he said slowly.
Nov 10, 2021
