-
Re: The Elementals OOC
Yep, orientation is only gonna be in my post, everyone else’s should be past it XD let me know if you need any help with anything!
Nov 16, 2021 -
Re: The Kingsmen {OOC}
@HarryHardy I just facepalmed myself because I only just now saw your character profile! I'm so sorry, I'll look over them and approve immediately! Also, @BeingRivy, are you subscribed to ...
Nov 15, 2021 -
Re: The Elementals OOC
Ooh, you’re caught up! Awesome! I’d say you can push forward a bit, possibly up through dinner and going to sleep and then the next round of posts will start ...
Nov 15, 2021 -
Re: The Elementals OOC
I just read it— amazing post, Spearmint! Thank you so much for breathing some life into this!
Nov 15, 2021 -
Re: The Headquarters OOC
Ooh, username change! I like it, Omni! Uh I haven’t but thanks for putting this back on my radar!
Nov 14, 2021 -
Re: Aether's Heart OOC
Yeah, he definitely had a lot of extra energy from the new people! There’s also the fact that he hasn’t slept much in the past few days, which can definitely ...
Nov 14, 2021 -
Re: Aether's Heart
62 Days B.N.D Belxibis glanced around at his companions, and Paimon was the only one who made eye contact with him. He gave her a nod as if to indicate ...
Nov 14, 2021 -
Re: Aether's Heart
62 Days B.N.D Valno stood up rapidly at the opportunity to introduce himself, so fast that he nearly toppled over, and said, "What's sailing! I—" He was cut off by ...
Nov 14, 2021 -
Re: Aether's Heart
62 Days B.N.D All the pirates stiffened at the mention of magic, and though Valno still seemed to find it funny, Spider knew that he knew well enough to not ...
Nov 14, 2021 -
Re: Aether's Heart
62 Days B.N.D Twenty minutes later, the pirates sat in one group on the deck and the house boaters sat in their own small group closed off from them. Spider ...
Nov 14, 2021 -
Re: Aether's Heart
62 Days B.N.D By the time Spider returned to the deck, the sun was slowly setting to the west. She'd spent a good hour going through all the rooms again ...
Nov 14, 2021 -
Re: Aether's Heart
62 Days B.N.D There was a thump from below deck after Gibs made her way down the stairs, and a loud groan. Spider let out a small breath— Geida was ...
Nov 14, 2021 -
Re: Aether's Heart
62 Days B.N.D The rocking of the sea beneath her, the waves gently moving the ship to and fro, had been Spider's home for decades. She'd become more stable on ...
Nov 14, 2021 -
Re: Aether's Heart OOC
Hey Vince, yeah you’re welcome to write Valno! I’ll also be lurking in the pad when I can, but really you just have to think of the most childish, craziest ...
Nov 13, 2021 -
Re: Sunshower Over Hogsmeade OOC
Ah, fun! Welcome aboard twaggy!
Nov 12, 2021
