User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Holiday Archive Re: The WORST Gift Exchange Ever 2021

    What are a few things you hate? (colors, characters, literature tropes, random grudges, etc) remember this is the WORST gift ever exchange, so your gift-giver might just use this against ...

    Dec 2, 2021
  • Holiday Archive Re: Secret Santa Questions & Discussions

    Here’s a question because others may have it: if you cannot do anything like drawing just because you are not good at that but the person you get specifically says ...

    Dec 2, 2021
  • Holiday Archive Re: YWS Yearbook 2021

    Claiming my spottttt

    Dec 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings ((Relaunch)) OOC

    Alrighty! Well, one thing to keep in mind is that Omnom and Scarlett are going to be giving the first posts, and then everyone else will begin, so you can ...

    Dec 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings ((Relaunch)) OOC

    Hey Hailey— haven't you turned in your character already?

    Dec 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Erebus Kingdom OOC

    Alright, I edited her page to include the information on her guardian!

    Nov 30, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Erebus Kingdom OOC

    Yeah, I’ll throw in some stuff! Also, what else are you thinking needs changing?

    Nov 30, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Erebus Kingdom OOC

    Awesome! I was really excited and threw one together really quick, and it's submitted now : D

    Nov 30, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Erebus Kingdom OOC

    Just realized I didn’t tag you so maybe you didn’t see this. @Haileyg21

    Nov 26, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Doongeons and Doogans [OOC]

    So just to be clear, the idea is that the character is aware they’re being thrown into a new scenario with nobody they know, and just has to roll with ...

    Nov 26, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    Heyyo! It's been a few days so I just wanted to give this a little poke : ) How's it going everybody?

    Nov 24, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Erebus Kingdom OOC

    This looks AWESOME Hailey! Mind if I join? : D

    Nov 24, 2021
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member November 23 - December 7: AlyTheBookworm

    A new FM is approaching! The newest FM has a great attitude and an amazing dedication to anything they put their mind to. Whether it's participating in a long-lasting storybook, ...

    Nov 24, 2021
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System

    Hey there, @17719, I’m Winter! The buddy system isn’t currently active, but I’d be more than happy to be an (unofficial) mentor! Feel free to hit me up through private ...

    Nov 16, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff

    {Ahh, sorry this slipped away in my notifications somehow! My next few weeks are about to be pretty busy so maybe if we could just put a temporary pause on ...

    Nov 16, 2021


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi