User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings ((Relaunch)) OOC

    >.>

    Jan 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    AH, @PixieStix I didn't realize I never responded! I'm definitely still down for this storybook if others are! (Tagging everyone in case they didn't see your message) @ImaginativeAlice @ChesTacos @Joy

    Jan 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Sunshower Over Hogsmeade OOC

    Heyyo, just giving this a lil *boop*

    Jan 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Beneath the Hero [OOC]

    Hey, it's been a really long time, so are people still interested in this SB? : )

    Jan 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Kingsmen {OOC}

    HELLO I had no idea there were characters waiting to be approved and this kind of slipped off my radar (again) but HERE WE ARE AGAIN. So far it's me, ...

    Jan 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: HQ: Atlas Rising [OOC]

    Alright, awesome! I’ll have a character to you in the next few days hopefully

    Jan 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: HQ: Atlas Rising [OOC]

    So I want to clarify— these are characters that will be used in HQ as a whole, and all characters have some sort of superpower, correct?

    Jan 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: HQ: Atlas Rising [OOC]

    Ahhh yeahhhh! I’m definitely in. Just… need to get a character together.

    Jan 2, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Erebus Kingdom OOC

    I don’t want to speak for Hailey but I think another person would be awesome!

    Dec 31, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: What do you like about roleplaying?

    I love getting to write with other people and keep the story alive, even if I momentarily lose inspiration for it. Other people have ideas, and it makes it so ...

    Dec 20, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Roth Experiments (OOC)

    Hi! So it's been a minute >.> How're y'all doing? Sage, are you going to write the first post, or would you prefer someone else to do that? : D

    Dec 17, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Legend of the Skipping Stone [OOC]

    Sorry, this keeps falling off my radar. I’ll officially write it down on my things to do.

    Dec 17, 2021
  • Holiday Archive Re: Secret Santa Questions & Discussions

    Yes, I believe so @D! @IcyFlame is the person who is running this and will definitely know the answer when she’s able to look!

    Dec 11, 2021
  • Holiday Archive Re: Secret Santa Questions & Discussions

    Hey there @D! I think I can answer this question but I’m sure others will chime in as well. The actual gift section is through stickers and points, but those ...

    Dec 11, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Spirit acadime SB [OOC]

    Hello everybody! For those who don't know me, I'm Winter, one of the Roleplay moderators here on YWS! Haileyg21 has requested that I archive this storybook, which means that it ...

    Dec 8, 2021


In a dream you are never eighty.
— Anne Sexton