User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: The Legend of the Skipping Stone [OOC]

    Okay, I hate doing this, but I think I might actually have to pull out of this one. The more I think about it, the more I realize I just ...

    Jan 6, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Legend of the Skipping Stone [OOC]

    Ahhh I have been poked, thanks for the poke

    Jan 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS Tavern

    @Ventomology I spelled your username wrong the first time *facepalm* anyways here’s your actual username to tag you XD

    Jan 5, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS Tavern

    Am I willing to be a Captain?: Sure! But I forget things easily, so I’d be happy to help someone with planning the roleplay while someone else officially fills the ...

    Jan 5, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Erebus Kingdom OOC

    Yeah I’m here to help with anything needed! Also that sounds great Hailey!

    Jan 4, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    I’m good! Just wanted to check up on this!

    Jan 4, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Erebus Kingdom OOC

    I’m not Hailey obviously, but whenever you submit a character the owner of the SB can automatically look over it and accept or reject it/make edits if they need! You ...

    Jan 4, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: HQ: Atlas Rising [OOC]

    Hey there! This is Ivor , the serious and down-to-earth team leader. He's going to keep things moving and hard on teammates, but only because he sees their potential. In ...

    Jan 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    I totally get that! I’ve been busy too and kind of let this slip for a while. ^^

    Jan 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Beneath the Hero [OOC]

    Alright, as of now, Beneath the Hero has been officially archived. This means that the storybook cannot be posted in and is locked. If anyone wants to access it, you ...

    Jan 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Beneath the Hero [OOC]

    Alright, no problem. You want me to archive it officially?

    Jan 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Erebus Kingdom OOC

    Hey there! Just checking in since it's been a while and tagging peeps @Haileyg21 @PixieStix @SoullessGinger

    Jan 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Hey everybody! I said this in the discord but since I'm not sure how many people are actually active in that, we're gonna be back up and running soon! Once ...

    Jan 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    >.< *boooooop*

    Jan 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    Hate to triple-post >.< but how are things @JamesPatterson @Terian805 @Spearmint

    Jan 3, 2022


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian