User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    A cold, distant wind whistles through the spiraled trees, singing its new songs.

    Dec 31, 2025
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    Broken glass and hearts rain down like dying suns’ tears, stars falling to Earth.

    Dec 28, 2025
  • Happy Holidays! Re: Winter Vignettes

    Ooh, how exciting!! I've never done a vignette before, and it's certainly not close to 1000 words long, but this was so fun!! Baby Deer Stumbling on wobbly legs, unfortunate ...

    Dec 27, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    I am going to try to be there!! I can also write Friday during the day/afternoon since I'll be done with finals by then, if that works for @Silvern and ...

    Dec 11, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Maybeeeee? I got family in town who get a littleeeee bit guilt-trippy when I don't spend every second with them BUT I'm sure we can figure out a time! Silv, ...

    Nov 22, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    I am hoping to make it to the write-in this week, yes! I'm so sorry that I've been so busy o.O it's been crazy. But after my night class, I ...

    Nov 20, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    OH I read "bumping it up an hour" and interpreted that as an hour earlier! Yes, that works well!

    Nov 19, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    I've still got my night class on Mondays so if it's bumped up, I'll probably be there wayyyy later than other people, but the semester is drawing to a close ...

    Nov 18, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    I won't be able to be there tonight, sorry!!

    Nov 17, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    SO sorry, this week was so hectic that I totally forgot about the write-in >.> but thank you for reminding, I'd love to find a time to write, @Silvern, just ...

    Nov 15, 2025
  • Official Polls Re: How Many Tabs Do You Have Open Right Now?

    My phone has 132 open in one browser rn, probably 100 in another, and my computer is maybeeee at 30?

    Nov 2, 2025
  • NaPoWeek Archives Re: The Uncorking-- Blood Worth Bottling, Revamped

    7. Smelling Salts Wow. It's weird that this has already come to an end. >.> Not quite the usual neat wrap-up I generally do at the end of a NaPo ...

    Nov 1, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    Sorry for my late reply. Today has honestly been not a great mental day so I am not gonna be able to be there, I don't think. So sorry

    Oct 31, 2025
  • NaPoWeek Archives Re: The Uncorking-- Blood Worth Bottling, Revamped

    @Wolfi thank you so much! : D I can't believe I completely missed it as a concept in April but lucky me, because it meant I got to do it ...

    Oct 31, 2025
  • NaPoWeek Archives Re: The Uncorking-- Blood Worth Bottling, Revamped

    6. Silent Footsteps Here's the second one I wrote tonight :] I know I'm posting them like a minute apart but that's because I wanted to finish both first XDD ...

    Oct 31, 2025


There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it.
— Terence Brady (dog owner)