User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    Sounds awesome! I was looking at all of them and immediately, unbidden, images and lines started forming in my head about the noble and I was like… ok I have ...

    Jan 23, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    Hmm… the noble comes into the game slightly later than the others, but the role is screaming ideas at me, so I think I’ll snatch that!

    Jan 23, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    HELLO I’m happy to be here. If this is not for LSS, I’d absolutely love to claim a spot.

    Jan 23, 2022
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hey Annabelle! Welcome to YWS! All of that sounds super impressive, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

    Jan 22, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    First part of the post looks great, James! (Only question I had was since they’re in hell, would he say “whatever god is out there”, or would he just say ...

    Jan 22, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    Okay, sounds awesome!

    Jan 22, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    XD you’re good! Take the time you need, just thought we might want to move to a different person for the time being.

    Jan 21, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    I'm thinking someone else may need to take the next post, since Terian hasn't responded in quite some time.

    Jan 20, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Kingsmen {OOC}

    AHA my characters are in! >: D I'm excited to get this ball rolling, sorry it took so long!

    Jan 20, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Erebus Kingdom OOC

    Thought I posted this last night, but the post looks great!

    Jan 20, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Erebus Kingdom OOC

    I’d be down to write next if no one else is available, but I’m also more than happy to wait until after some other people post!

    Jan 19, 2022
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

    Nope! You can start a roleplay at any time. There are some templates available in the Roleplay Lounge if you’re not sure what you want to do, and there should ...

    Jan 19, 2022
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

    Hey there, @xGlitchedSalvationx, welcome to YWS! I usually hang out in the roleplay tab most of my time, specifically under storybooks. The style I prefer usually involves collaboration, longer posts,

    Jan 19, 2022
  • Holiday Archive Re: The WORST Gift Exchange Ever 2021

    Heyyyyy I was @tweezers worst santa ever XD And to whoever made mine, I was CACKLING the entire time I read it, it’s so beautiful.

    Jan 11, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Erebus Kingdom OOC

    This looks awesome Hailey! I’m super psyched about this! (As for the ribbon colors, I love it! : D)

    Jan 11, 2022


It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice