User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    Berwyn sketch!

    Feb 1, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist [OOC]

    Why thank you! :]

    Feb 1, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: A Town Called Jade; Redux OOC

    Does all the information on that page (occupation options, law stuff, etc) apply to this one @Vellichor?

    Feb 1, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    Yayyyy!! Let the fun begin >: D

    Jan 31, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    I’m down with going next— though Omni’s character hasn’t been introduced yet, I don’t think?

    Jan 31, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: A Town Called Jade; Redux OOC

    …the gods are tempting me. What are the character/occupation options you had in mind?

    Jan 31, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    Umm… I would personally advise against that, just knowing the lore of the Conclave and such? The Conclave doesn’t really send riders out for hire so I just… don’t think ...

    Jan 29, 2022
  • Lounge, The Re: ALERT: Mold Outbreak

    This mold— man, it’s so out of control!! Congratulations y’all, I’m very excited and happy for all of you!!

    Jan 28, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Kingsmen {OOC}

    Hey Rivy, I completely understand being scared of figuring out how to do this. Navigating it can be very scary at first, but eventually, it becomes very fun! I can’t ...

    Jan 28, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Erebus Kingdom OOC

    Sounds great, I’ll get started on something!

    Jan 27, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    WOW so uh... y'all are in for a surprise because someone hyperfocused and churned out a character realllll fast. So while they're waiting to be approved, here's a fun teaser ...

    Jan 27, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    Interesting… why do you think an assassin is hired for a heist mission?

    Jan 26, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    Ooh, what type of role are you thinking of, Cyone?

    Jan 26, 2022
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member January 24 - February 7: SoullessGinger

    Congratulationssssss!

    Jan 24, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    Hey, @InuYosha, just wanted to say that the YWU’s info is in the first post, if you press the YWU picture! It leads to all the lore and information. It’s ...

    Jan 23, 2022


"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov