-
Re: On Stolen Wings ((Relaunch)) OOC
Can’t believe I didn’t say this??? But updated histories are up!
Feb 6, 2022 -
Re: Social Month 2022
February 5 Week 1 Another Social Month challenge has come and gone-- but don't worry if you missed it, because we've got more roleplay themed challenges heading right at you ...
Feb 5, 2022 -
Re: Erebus Kingdom OOC
Thanks, glad you like it!
Feb 5, 2022 -
Re: The Descent OOC
How’s the next part of the post coming along? : )
Feb 5, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist [OOC]
Yeye!
Feb 4, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist
\ money /Dwyn Souza\ money / " Lalala, lies! " Dwyn Souza paused in the shower, pulling her dry, curly hair back and out of the reach of the hot ...
Feb 4, 2022 -
Re: Erebus Kingdom OOC
I liedddddd I hyperfocused on it and just posted it!
Feb 4, 2022 -
Re: Erebus Kingdom
Synova Sterndust The squeak of Fidget startled Synova awake, the fruit bat beginning to come awake as the moon rose into the sky outside the cave. Synova jolted up, disoriented ...
Feb 4, 2022 -
Re: Erebus Kingdom OOC
Hey! Sorry, I've been busy with a lot of other things. Don't worry though, this is definitely still on my radar, and I hope to have the post up within ...
Feb 4, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist [OOC]
*Lurker energy intensifies*
Feb 4, 2022 -
Re: The Royal Heist OOC
I am just popping to say I am very excited for this, that is all goodbyyyyyyyyyeeeee
Feb 4, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist [OOC]
It’s going great @Omni! We’ve got a discord group which is why this OOC looks rather bare XD
Feb 3, 2022 -
Re: The Royal Heist OOC
Sounds good! No worries
Feb 1, 2022 -
Re: The Royal Heist OOC
Oh also, Berwyn uses they/them pronouns ^-^
Feb 1, 2022 - Re: The Royal Heist OOC Feb 1, 2022
