-
Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist
\ money /Dwyn Souza\ money / Dwyn hopped out of the cab at ten-forty, eyes trained on the museum building in front of her. People swarmed all around her, and ...
Feb 19, 2022 -
Re: Erebus Kingdom OOC
Awesome! And no need to apologize, life gets in the way sometimes, it happens :]
Feb 19, 2022 -
Re: The Royal Heist OOC
XD, well she definitely doesn’t have to trust Berwyn to think they’re so dumb that they genuinely couldn’t be hiding anything. Though I will say, Berwyn is not going to ...
Feb 18, 2022 -
Re: The Royal Heist OOC
definitely don’t want to speak for other people’s characters BUT how hilarious would it be for all these people who are literally all like “yes I’m very perceptive I can ...
Feb 18, 2022 -
Re: The Royal Heist OOC
Ooh I’m excited to hear that Cyone! The weirder the dynamics the better XD
Feb 15, 2022 -
Re: The Royal Heist OOC
Oh, Berwyn is definitely a troll.
Feb 15, 2022 -
Re: The Royal Heist OOC
Someone: what happened? Everything feels kind of… fuzzy. Cyrin: *frustration noises* Berwyn, grinning: funny you should ask—
Feb 15, 2022 -
Re: The Royal Heist OOC
Hehe headcanon that Cyrin tries to use their magic item to disorient Berwyn when Berwyn first shows up, but since Berwyn has grown up being taught manipulation magic, it doesn’t ...
Feb 15, 2022 -
Re: The Royal Heist OOC
Ah, exciting!!
Feb 14, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist
\ money /Dwyn Souza\ money / Dwyn shifted the cardboard box in her arms as she stepped off the tram and flew down the stairs onto the street level. The ...
Feb 12, 2022 -
Re: The Royal Heist OOC
Double-posting but I might have gotten carried away >.> and with that being said Dakota and Emlyn sketchessssss (feel free to correct me on anything for their looks) Dakota Emlyn
Feb 10, 2022 -
Re: The Royal Heist OOC
How’s it goingggg peepssssss
Feb 10, 2022 -
Re: Report A Good Poeter
I’d like to nominate @SilverNight for maybe the raindrops will break the windshield . It’s not a social month poem but it is a poem about friendship and heartbreak and ...
Feb 9, 2022 -
Re: The Royal Heist OOC
This makes me excitedddddd
Feb 8, 2022 -
Re: Looking for Squills Writers
Several years since this has been used… but I submitted an application to the QuillsBot. : )
Feb 7, 2022
