User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Randomosity Re: The YWS Family Tree

    XD yep

    Feb 25, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: The YWS Family Tree

    Just vibing in the corner munching on chips ahoy and hanging with the pets

    Feb 25, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: The YWS Family Tree

    what if they invite you for the sake of not making you feel left out. Nah I’d like to think it’s because they genuinely want me there :]

    Feb 25, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: The YWS Family Tree

    Which basically means the grandparents like me better than all of you >:]

    Feb 25, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: The YWS Family Tree

    No, im totally good with the ambiguity. Means I’m being invited for being me instead of my blood :]

    Feb 25, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: The YWS Family Tree

    Nah I’m invited by scar and omni to the reunion every year even tho they don’t exactly remember my connection so I feel pretty included actually

    Feb 25, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: The YWS Family Tree

    Lol which part?

    Feb 25, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: The YWS Family Tree

    People think I’m a cousin or something but at this point I could literally be someone’s old ex who just decided to stay for snacks, nobody knows including me and ...

    Feb 25, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: The YWS Family Tree

    If you draw up a family tree you can necessarily have a long related cousin everyone is unsure of... You would need defined relationships. Haha you think my relationship can ...

    Feb 25, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Kingsmen {OOC}

    Rivy, I do not hate you. It’s great that you wrote something for a character! I do not want to force you to do The Kingsmen— it is your choice.

    Feb 23, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    How are people feeling? Characters are all looking awesome!

    Feb 23, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist [OOC]

    Chapter twoooo!

    Feb 23, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: Tagging Game

    *bewilderedly exits hiding hole * uhhhh hello. >.> @Omni

    Feb 22, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: The YWS Family Tree

    Yes that is definitely me. XD

    Feb 20, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: The YWS Family Tree

    I’m the person who no one really knows the connection to but somehow shows up and gets into all the family dinners and gatherings.

    Feb 20, 2022


Between living and dreaming there is a third thing. Guess it.
— Antonio Machado