User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    I was rereading Berwyn’s character profile and I love how I accidentally totally made partying and acting immature Berwyn’s unconscious coping mechanism for having the day job of torturing people.

    Mar 22, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    Tuilen is going ot be a very interesting addition to the party. Ohhohoh. Berwyn and her are going to butt heads a bit, i think. >.> It’ll definitely be interesting ...

    Mar 22, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    Just giving a poke, @Plume ^-^

    Mar 21, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist

    \ money /Dwyn Souza\ money / Dwyn got onto the computer and started searching for Philip Fieldses without trouble. The problem was being able to narrow down which Philip Fields ...

    Mar 20, 2022
  • Archive Re: Marauders era roleplay

    Just realized I didn’t tag you in the message above, so here @Simonsn338 :] if you want to get notifications for threads, click the subscribe button at the top and ...

    Mar 20, 2022
  • Archive Re: Marauders era roleplay

    This looks really cool! I’d be interested in joining this! (Also, roleplaying tip— if you create an Out Of Character Discussion page, then people can talk out of character and ...

    Mar 17, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist

    \ money /Dwyn Souza\ money / Dwyn had decided she was going to make the best of the situation. It was a very hard decision for her to make, but ...

    Mar 13, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: The YWS Family Tree

    If there’s gonna be a competition, I’ve got popcorn.

    Mar 12, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Erebus Kingdom OOC

    Oh, wasn’t sure if someone else was going! I can add this to my list of things to do though if no one else is interested.

    Mar 11, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Kingsmen {OOC}

    Hey, yes, absolutely @looseleaf! This uh… didn’t ever end up starting like we meant for it to XD got run over by other things in life. But yes, welcome aboard! ...

    Mar 7, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist

    \ money /Dwyn Souza\ money / Dwyn forced a polite smile the whole meal, eating tiny things that she forced down. It had set her on edge, the man wanting ...

    Mar 6, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    >.> sooooo I know I’m kind of spamming this asking how characters are coming along but let’s blame it on my adhd choosing to hyperfixate on Berwyn. XD So in ...

    Mar 6, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    Berwyn’s just like “ooh! Somethings happening : D”

    Feb 28, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    I mean considering Berwyn is one of the people in charge of that XD at the very least, if someone else does it, it will draw their attention lol.

    Feb 26, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    Heyyy, how're characters coming along, peeps?

    Feb 26, 2022


Stay gold, Ponyboy.
— S.E. Hinton