-
Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist
\ money /Dwyn Souza\ money / Dwyn woke to the sound of lies. " Lalala, lies! " She groaned slightly and pushed her pillow down over her ears for a ...
Apr 10, 2022 -
Re: The Royal Heist OOC
Maybe since there’s already a pyromancer and Dakota controls water, it could be a wave? Like still the uncontrollable idea and vicious, just connected to water?
Apr 3, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist
\ money /Dwyn Souza\ money / Dwyn steamed the whole way home. Whatever they'd discussed after the restaurant was half-faded in her mind, and she had no idea when they'd ...
Apr 3, 2022 -
Re: The Royal Heist OOC
Those both look cool to me! Since Scar also has a character in the Adonis family (in a different storybook), @ScarlettFire, do you prefer either over the other?
Mar 31, 2022 -
Re: The Royal Heist OOC
The image of the eye in Berwyn’s family symbol, which is probably what theirs would be.
Mar 31, 2022 -
Re: The Royal Heist OOC
>.> you could uh… if you wanna set up a pad I might be able to hang out sometime when you’re writing 0.0
Mar 31, 2022 -
Re: The Royal Heist OOC
Ah, awesome!! And if I’m not mistaken… that’s all the characters!!
Mar 31, 2022 -
Re: What’s your opinion on the Chris Rock/Will Smith situation?
This is a hot topic right now. There are some saying Will was completely right. Some say he should’ve confronted him but without slapping him. Some say he should’ve confronted ...
Mar 30, 2022 -
Re: The Royal Heist OOC
So excited to see what sort of chaotic character becomes an explosives expert @Corvid. I can already tell this storybook is gonna be awesome
Mar 29, 2022 -
Re: The Kingsmen {OOC}
@BeingRivy It doesn’t give me a notification when a character is turned in, and since you didn’t leave a message, I didn’t realize you’d turned one in. I’ll look over ...
Mar 28, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist
\ money /Dwyn Souza\ money / Something had been bugging Dwyn the whole dinner, and she couldn't figure out what it was. She was more than capable of getting her ...
Mar 27, 2022 -
Re: The Elementals OOC
Yes, I’m next up! LSS has been taking a lot of energy writing-wise lately but I promise this is on my radar!
Mar 24, 2022 -
Re: The Royal Heist OOC
@ScarlettFire might have some ideas in terms of banners >.>
Mar 24, 2022 -
Re: The Royal Heist OOC
Ooh, some sort of banner would be fun! Reminds me of Aether’s Heart ^-^
Mar 24, 2022 -
Re: Out-of-Context RP Quotes
"Oh my god are those your tax returns?" Dwyn replied. "I could literally steal your identity." "Buckle your seatbelt." Luna's laptop made a little chime sound as she clicked around. ...
Mar 23, 2022
