User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: The Rainwater Society [OOC]

    This looks exciting, y'all! Cheering you on from the sidelines!

    May 10, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist

    \ money /Dwyn Souza\ money / Dwyn walked calmly out of the building despite the buzzing of adrenaline through her body. She could feel the weight of the tablet settled ...

    May 8, 2022
  • Lounge, The Re: What day did you join YWS?

    Apparently I joined on a Wednesday… huh… is it weird I don’t remember the day I joined at all ? XD I can’t really remember life before I was on ...

    May 2, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    XD I get sidetracked by things all the time so all good! I’m always down to hang in a WFP w you when you’re able to >.>

    May 2, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: Starless Night OOC

    Congrats on going so far in the competition y’all! It’s no small feat and extremely impressive :]

    May 1, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist

    \ money /Dwyn Souza\ money / Dwyn's pony-tail swished back and forth behind her as she walked briskly towards the museum stairs. It was only eight fifty, but knowing Derek, ...

    May 1, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    Heyyo! How’s everyone doing? Also, how’s the first post coming along @ScarlettFire? ^-^

    Apr 28, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: Clockwork Spies [OOC]

    Amazing job for lasting so long, y’all! It’s a great accomplishment y’all should definitely be proud of!

    Apr 27, 2022
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member April 25 - May 9: atlast

    Congratulationssss!!

    Apr 25, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings ((Relaunch)) OOC

    Giving a littleeeee poke here!

    Apr 24, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist

    \ money /Dwyn Souza\ money / "Alright!" Dwyn said brightly, "Well, that was great. We don't know where it is, but we know it's definitely not in one of those ...

    Apr 24, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Hey everybody, just wanted to say I still exist and this is still on my radar— I’ve got a lot of schoolwork to do as the year wraps up, but ...

    Apr 17, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist

    \ money /Dwyn Souza\ money / Dwyn stood in front of the museum with her hands in her pockets, a large leather jacket on and unzipped, purse pulled up on ...

    Apr 17, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    Hi, time for more Berwyn sketch! (Not my favorite of their face I’ve done but it works) Berwyn with the crowd that follows them everywhere like a parasite. When they ...

    Apr 15, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    Sorry for the late reply, but I would say the first eye option for Berwyn looks great!

    Apr 11, 2022


WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet