-
Re: Yes, ads are back on YWS
I also didn't think to take a picture of it but earlier, I got an ad for a politician not just in my state, but in my county >.> I'm ...
Feb 24 -
Re: The World We Found [OOC]
I am also in Ordadus every other Friday, so Saturday would work well!
Feb 24 -
Re: The World We Found [OOC]
Hey, everyone. Last minute notice but both Ley and I are pretty sick atm so no write-in today. We haven't had the time/energy to prep anything, so it wouldn't be ...
Feb 17 -
Re: The World We Found [OOC]
Hey, everyone. So sorry for the late communication but since so many people aren't able to make it and Ley and I both separately had things come up in our ...
Feb 11 -
Re: The World We Found [OOC]
I forgot to tag people :[ Please like the post above/this one so we know you've seen it!! @avimoon @theromanticchemist @Ranger @JazzicusMaximus
Feb 4 -
Re: The World We Found [OOC]
Hi, all! I had to hop off because I'm not feeling great, but I wanted to list the next write-in time. We'll have the final round of questions >.> and ...
Feb 4 -
Re: Ordadus
If Julian was dead, he was blaming the birds. He hadn't been sure for what could have been hours or days or weeks, for all he knew. He'd been floating ...
Jan 24 -
Re: The World We Found [OOC]
Sounds good, @Ranger! Let us know if there's any questions we can answer!
Jan 19 -
Re: The World We Found [OOC]
@Leya and I are about to hop on the pad and will be there to help people with CPs or worldbuilding questions, if anyone is free. I see @Ranger is ...
Jan 17 -
Re: The World We Found [OOC]
Sorry, the @ didn't work. @Aet%20Lindling
Jan 15 -
Re: The World We Found [OOC]
No worries, @Aet Lindling! We’d be down to add another spot. This is a long-term commitment and we plan to meet once every week or every other week to plot ...
Jan 15 -
Re: The World We Found [OOC]
So maybe I got excited and now there’s a song linked in the first OOC post >.> oopsies
Jan 14 -
Re: Under a Waning Sun
Osmond Ferrer Guard duty never kept Ossie's mind busy, even as it kept his body stationary. It drove him half-crazy, sometimes, his thoughts racing between worst-case scenarios, all while he ...
Jan 13 -
Re: Under a Waning Sun
Osmond Ferrer A knot, twisted and hardened, had lived and built since he'd brought himself to walk away from Ivy. It was several days later, and still, he felt the ...
Jan 9 -
Re: What Are Your 2026 Writing Resolutions?
Not screenwriting, but I wanna write another play this year! Plus more poetry, maybe a short story or two, and I wanna read more :]
Jan 8
