User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    I’d love to snatch a character spot!

    Jul 1, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Second Sight OOC

    Sliding in here to say this looks AWESOME and I’m excited to see what you do with it! Also to say to @Horisun, if you’re a new roleplayer, you could ...

    Jun 30, 2022
  • Archive Re: Roleplay Month 2022

    You ready for this? Pairings and groupings will happen all through July, but the sooner you sign up, the sooner you can start roleplaying! Roleplay Month is for everyone, so ...

    Jun 29, 2022
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Roleplay Month 2022 Roleplay Buddies

    So excited for this!! Username: winterwolf0100 Have you roleplayed on YWS before?: Yes! If you have, what is your preferred level of roleplaying?: I prefer storybooks, or Duo roleplays! Do ...

    Jun 29, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    I’m sure I can put something together. :] I’ll need to reread some to figure out where we were

    Jun 27, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    I’m up for it!

    Jun 27, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    I would say I’m down for a write-in if you set the time and I’ll just try to be there, though I’m not sure Berwyn is the person you’re actually ...

    Jun 26, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: HQ: Atlas Rising [OOC]

    I think my PMs were completed so my opinion might not be the one you’re after, but I’m more in favor of jumping right in possibly? Then again, at the ...

    Jun 26, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Hey, thanks for the poke! If someone really wanted to join there could be room made, but good point, I’ll take the accepting tag off.

    Jun 25, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    I’m definitely interested!

    Jun 25, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: HQ: Atlas Rising [OOC]

    Yeah, I might need a refresher, but I’m still down for this!

    Jun 25, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings ((Relaunch)) OOC

    Sounds great. I’m still down for this, considering Malik is on my brain at literally all times XD

    Jun 25, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Kingsmen {OOC}

    Hey there @Omni! I was interested in this and co-running, but PixieStix was the one who suggested the idea and she dropped off YWS shortly after which left me feeling ...

    Jun 25, 2022
  • Writing Tips Re: How can I be better at POV (with characters)?

    Hey Rivy— first, remember that if someone is following you, then they will see your wall posts— you do not need to @ them every time. We can also see ...

    Jun 25, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Congratulations on finishing your storybook! It has been locked and moved to the Completed Hall of Fame, which means you can no longer post in it, but you CAN go ...

    Jun 25, 2022


The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
— Marcel Proust