User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Extremely excited to see how Thane interacts with everyone else.

    Jul 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Woot woot woot

    Jul 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Double-posting but that was a typo on my part. >.> it has now been fixed lol

    Jul 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Hmm... do I??? LOL let me go look

    Jul 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    @.@ Wysteria... your powers... they are too strong

    Jul 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Guess who submitted their characterrrrrr

    Jul 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    It's the city nearest to the Fracture on the map, which means there's a ton of fear that's festered for several decades there, as well as a lot of anti-mage ...

    Jul 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Slightly off-topic but someone help me name one of the random cities on the map >.> I am bad at naming things

    Jul 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    This feels like the right time to come clean and say the only reason I join your roleplays is to get a fancy banner @Omni XD the banner and the ...

    Jul 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Gotham [OOC]

    I have (very sadly) discovered that I don’t usually mesh well with realm-style roleplays, but this looks so fun aghhhh. I will keep an eye on it >.>

    Jul 2, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    RAILYNNNNNN. It’s our boyyyyyyyyyyy!! I need to read all the lore for this before designing a character but I just had to say it

    Jul 2, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Behind Closed Curtains [OOC]

    Sonith is officially up and I did a picrew of him (or attempted one XD). They aren't my expertise and it isn't perfect (especially with the costume and mask), but ...

    Jul 1, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Behind Closed Curtains [OOC]

    Ooh, @WeepingWisteria, if she’s mute and communicates through sign language and grew up there, then the other members probably grew up signing too! Since the group as a whole has ...

    Jul 1, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Behind Closed Curtains [OOC]

    Hellooooo, would love to claim a spot! ^-^

    Jul 1, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Snatching Second Chances OoC

    I would absolutely love to join!

    Jul 1, 2022


It's hard to enjoy practical jokes when your whole life feels like one.
— Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian