User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    I am alone in the WFP y'all should come back and hang out >.>

    Jul 6, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Behind Closed Curtains [OOC]

    what's uppppp

    Jul 4, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Snatching Second Chances OoC

    Just as a disclaimer, I have never played DND so I don't really know a ton about it or the rules. XD Is that gonna be really needed for this ...

    Jul 4, 2022
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Roleplay Month 2022 Checklist Challenge

    This'll be funnnnn Edit: I FINISHEDDDDDDDD Beginner: Complete! Join a roleplay: here we go Create a Character Profile: yep yep! Write 5 OOC Posts: Only five? Are you sure? Write ...

    Jul 4, 2022
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings People I Have Never Meet!

    No, of course not XD you are a completely new person, I have never seen you before. You are completely new.

    Jul 4, 2022
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Daily Bounty Completions

    This is my spot. 1. Bounty: A New RP | Reward: 250/500 Gold | Proof: We've got a mystery! 2. Bounty: 2 OOC Posts | Reward: 25 Gold | Proof: ...

    Jul 4, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Same :') Alsoooo, there's a cool thing in the group pad where you can write how your character will probably react to everyone else's characters. It helps to get your ...

    Jul 4, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    After a LOT OF STRUGGLE there is a visual in Thane's character profile now lol. And Omni, all that info looks great. How did I know your reference for length ...

    Jul 4, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Thane’s fits so perfectly lol I love it so much

    Jul 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Ahhh they all look so good! Just read all the character profiles and I’m excited to work with all of y’all! @Spearmint, I know we’re in a server together on ...

    Jul 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    As long as the general “this place is completely messed up” vibe is still there I’m sure it’s fine XD

    Jul 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Snatching Second Chances OoC

    Maybe we could start a pad anyway, so if anyone can’t make it they can still put thoughts there!

    Jul 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Oh, it definitely is. They're great at what they do-- it also happens to just keep the writers on the edge of their seat as much as the readers lol

    Jul 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Omni always has everything planned 3 years and 100k words in advance lol. But they always refuse to TELL you about it >:[

    Jul 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    I think if they ever did talk about it, they might see eye to eye, though I doubt Thane is just gonna start talking about that to pretty much anyone ...

    Jul 3, 2022


someone hide fried pickles in my tree
— Iggy