-
Re: Report a Site Bug
I get this notice when trying to submit a CP in a storybook roleplay. I'm in Firefox, as you can see. Screenshot 2026-09-29 at 9.23.09 PM.png EDIT: Oops, same time, Sound! ...
Sep 30 -
Re: Under a Waning Sun
Osmond Ferrer Ossie sat in Uriah's office, staring into space as a man who was more of a father to him than his real or step-father had been stirred a ...
Sep 29 -
Re: New Roleplays! Come take a peek!
I am so interested in BOTH OMG!!!
Sep 19 -
Re: Ordadus
Julian may not be trained extensively in any weaponry or trade beyond the use of his words to change the minds of others, but he was by far the smartest ...
Sep 19 -
Re: Report a Site Bug
We've run out of Word Weaves! There wasn't one yesterday, and it says there isn't one available today either!
Sep 11 -
Re: What's Your Top Score on Bookstore Simulator?
Mine is $947 now! : D
Aug 21 -
Re: Trophies Thread| Camp NovMo July '26
Posting that I did the book trailer contest :] here!
Aug 16 -
Re: Book Trailer Contest
Was not at all planning to do this but got excited and spent the last two hours working on this XDD I'll rate it E even though the actual work ...
Aug 14 -
Re: Type Your Username Really Fast
winterwolf0100 (In my defense I type really fast in general so- >.>)
Aug 13 -
Re: Whats the first word you think of when I say... [8]
Mythology
Aug 13 -
Re: Name A Name [2]
Damian
Aug 13 -
Re: The Person Below Me...
It is only morning so no :[ The person below me has a special interest they wanna talk about :]
Aug 13 -
Re: Summer Sandcastle Challenge (Poetry!)
I'm late but here's my spot! : D Challenges Completed: sun 1. Sticky Poem | Here! sun 2. Rewrite History | Ta-da! sun 3. Friendship Poem | Here! | Also ...
Aug 11 -
Re: Haiku Train
the rain is coming and plants open gaping mouths to the graying sky.
Aug 11 -
Re: What's Your Top Score on Bookstore Simulator?
My top score is now $879 :]
Aug 6
