User avatar

winterbites

winterbites

  • Archive Re: The New World (Open)

    Could I please join as a male?

    Aug 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Survival Island (Full/Started)

    I tried to revive it... But, I guess no ones hearts were in it... I really liked this storybook!

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Plantation (Finished.)

    Jordin Meg is staring at the camera with wide eyes trying to be scared, but she cracks and laughs, I begin to laugh with her. I walk over and set ...

    Jul 18, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Plantation (Finished.)

    Jordin Meg asked me if I was alright, to be honest, I have no idea. "Yeah... I'm fine." I whispered taking a seat next to her. I hadn't met Meg ...

    Jul 17, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Plantation (Finished.)

    Jordin "What the hell is sleep anymore?" I laugh at my video camera, I've decided to video things would be fun, seeing I spend most the day here, on my ...

    Jul 14, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Plantation (Finished.)

    Jorden "I still haven't gotten out of this wretched place, this are getting really weird. I've been in this room for a few days maybe even more. I really need ...

    Jul 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Harmony High - Sequel

    Andy "Gahh, Ricky... All I was saying is, she was a nice girl!" I yell to my 'boyfriend'. "Oh, you want to date her now, Andy?" he says getting in ...

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Harmony High - Sequel

    I smiled when I saw theem all. "Don't drink a lot, or you'll get too high, ma'am." I said to Lena. "Andy! How are you doing?" "Hey," I smile, Rick ...

    Jun 21, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Plantation (Finished.)

    Jorden "Think its dark outside?" I asked June. Ice hands felt like they'd been stuck around my neck, I can't shake them. I don't know how long we've been in ...

    Jun 20, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Plantation (Finished.)

    Jordin I frown at June for a second before shrugging. "Lets just find him." I say, and walk back down a hall. June follows close behind me. Where would a ...

    Jun 18, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Plantation (Finished.)

    Jorden I sat at a table by myself and ate my lunch, sculling like a child. Deciding, I should probably do something and meet some new people, I pushed my ...

    Jun 17, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Plantation (Finished.)

    Jorden This was getting all too real. I slid my hands in my pockets. "I can't do this..." I whisper to her as we walked down the stairs. "This is ...

    Jun 17, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Plantation (Finished.)

    Jorden Light cracked through the door, I groaned and buried my face in the pillow before realising something could be in the room. I grabbed the closes thing, which was ...

    Jun 16, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Plantation (Finished.)

    Jorden "Hey," I say to the girl unpacking her stuff in my room. I thought, I'd at lest have a room to myself... Should they be letting boys share with ...

    Jun 15, 2013
  • Archive Re: Harmony High - Sequel

    Rick I slowly knocked on Andy's door and waited. I didn't want to push, but I really wanted to see him, see how he is going. Its been four months ...

    Jun 15, 2013


Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.
— George Orwell, 1984