User avatar

winterbites

winterbites

  • Archive Re: Highschool Drama.

    [bMr. Ricker-]Matt[/b] Lunch time came around, and I was expecting Luna and Devin anytime soon. I don't really know why I gave her detention, or Devin, they hadn't even skipped ...

    May 6, 2013
  • Archive Re: Camp Crazy (STARTED!/ Still accepting)

    Yes, you can.

    May 6, 2013
  • Archive Re: Journey to The Safety Zone- Started - OPEN

    Wait what, omg, did Ayumi die D;

    May 6, 2013
  • Archive Re: Journey to The Safety Zone- Started - OPEN

    Gabriel I went over to Jaydon to see if he was okay. Kneeling down I checked his pulse. "What happened?" Everyone shrugged and looked down at us worried. He was ...

    May 6, 2013
  • Archive Re: Highschool Drama.

    Luna Mr. Ricker moved his hand off my shoulder, "Now, you should be getting off to class." I nodded again. And turn to leave, "I'm glad they did nothing." I ...

    May 6, 2013
  • Archive Re: Camp Crazy (STARTED!/ Still accepting)

    Yes, sorry, thanks for pointling the out for me! c:

    May 6, 2013
  • Archive Re: Camp Crazy (STARTED!/ Still accepting)

    Yes, yes, late again, back at school, catching up with all my work D; Emma-May "Ash isn't that a little dangerous?" I asked worry seeping through my voice. She smiled, ...

    May 6, 2013
  • Archive Re: Highschool Drama.

    "Luna." Mr. Ricker called as I stated to walk out, Jess was long gone. I turn back bitting my lip. "Yes, Sir...?" I walk back into the classroom. Mr. Ricker ...

    May 6, 2013
  • Archive Re: Camp Crazy (STARTED!/ Still accepting)

    Welcome! Thanks for joining!

    May 5, 2013
  • Archive Re: Journey to The Safety Zone- Started - OPEN

    Gabriel We are in the middle of the world ending here! Everyone is a complete disaster, going after each other I though as I kicked a small pebble along the ...

    May 5, 2013
  • Archive Re: Highschool Drama.

    Luna I flopped down on my seat and groan as Mr. Ricker tells us to start reading. I can not concentrate rigt now. Not happening. "What happened after I left?" ...

    May 5, 2013
  • Archive Re: Highschool Drama.

    Luna "I'm not going." I whimpered holding my head. Devin had been trying my convince me to get ready for school, for the past ten minutes. "Come on. You have ...

    May 5, 2013
  • Archive Re: Highschool Drama.

    Luna I heard Jess say something like, bye. I was too busy dying. "Take me to bed, Dev, please. My head kills." He took my head and nodded. "Come on, ...

    May 5, 2013
  • Archive Re: Camp Crazy (STARTED!/ Still accepting)

    Emma-May I sat with Janny at the bar having my coke and chatting to her when I saw Ash, my bestest friend since Landon. "ASH! Omg, you didn't tell me ...

    May 5, 2013
  • Archive Re: Highschool Drama.

    Luna The girl from before kept coming around and giving Devin and I more re-fills. "Dev, this is soo fun!" I slurred yelling over the music. I put my arm ...

    May 5, 2013


People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
— Albus Dumbledore