User avatar

winterbites

winterbites

  • Archive Re: In need for a person who can play a mental patient.

    Yes, indeed, I always thought of her as a happy soul, but do with her what you'd like and Patient's Name: Seth Blue Patient's ID Number: 0497610 Patient's Age: 17 ...

    Apr 21, 2014
  • Archive Re: In need for a person who can play a mental patient.

    Hey, thanks for offering. Urm, its kind of a sad story, and has a dull feel. I guess, some hints of romance, can be added in. But, its basically about ...

    Apr 20, 2014
  • Archive Re: In need for a person who can play a mental patient.

    In need for a person who can play a mental patient for me. She can, be from the age, 16 to 18. Any personality, looks, issues. Just remember, she is ...

    Apr 20, 2014
  • Archive Re: Around The Town

    Jorden "Meg?" I whisper waking up, she wasn't there. She must have gone downstairs, she better not have made breakfast, that's my job today. I slip on some pants as ...

    Apr 16, 2014
  • Archive Re: Highschool Drama.

    Luna Jess held the cool ice pack to my skin, I whimpered as a burning sensation washed over the area. She gave me a sad smile, "It'll be okay," she ...

    Apr 16, 2014
  • Archive Re: Apocalypse (Accepting/Started)

    Mathew I looked over at the petty little red head, she was fairly skinny, Simmons, Hanley Simmons. You see, I rescued her from a pack of wolfs, no, it wasn't ...

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Archive Re: Around The Town

    "You're absolutely perfect." I mumbled into her ear as she slowly drifted off to sleep. I smiled and stroked her hair and hummed to myself. She was great, but, I ...

    Oct 16, 2013
  • Archive Re: Around The Town

    ***Hey, I am so sorry, I've been so busy, and now I'm back at school and bleh** "Everytime I touch you, I feel like I'm on fire. Meg, you make ...

    Oct 11, 2013
  • Archive Re: Around The Town

    Jordin "Buging your brother?" I laughed. "Oh, shush you!" she giggles, still looking out at the ocean. I turn my gaze to the water and sigh. "I'm glad you're here ...

    Sep 9, 2013
  • Archive Re: Around The Town

    Jordin "Hay!!" I laugh, and wipe the icecream off, the sticky pink ice is slowly melting as I smear it across her face. Meg's eyes widen as she gasps. "Jordin!" ...

    Sep 9, 2013
  • Archive Re: Around The Town

    Jordin "Where did you want to go?" I question, looking down at her. She thinks for a moment, just looking right into my eyes. I couldn't tear my gaze away ...

    Sep 8, 2013
  • Archive Re: Around The Town

    Jordin I shuddered as she whispered to me. "Of course not," I smirk, "What did you get?" I take the package from her and look at it close, "Oh, wow, ...

    Sep 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: Around The Town

    Jordin "That's nice that he got you a gift." I coo, "Lucky.. Gonna see what it is? Or wait?" I asked and we went back to my room and sat ...

    Aug 29, 2013
  • Archive Re: Around The Town

    Jordin I lean down to kiss her, Meg switches on the cam, still kissing me, "Cheeky!" I whisper. Meg blushes and pokes out her tongue, "So, do you have anything ...

    Aug 28, 2013
  • Archive Re: Around The Town

    Jordin Tell the fans? Tell them, how will they take it, I don't want her to end up getting hate mail... That always happens, I see it all the time. ...

    Aug 26, 2013


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman